Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Radio Host Doesn't Want Gaga in the SB

Shipper

Featured Posts

Shipper

http://vocaroo.com/i/s17iu9Ynn37d 

(This was recorded AFTER the conversation I wrote below.) Listen to only about 2mins 30secs because the rest is random radio stuff cause I can't find the station again.

I normally don't listen to the radio because I have bluetooth, but when I got in my car to go to work, some random station was talking about Gaga. I looked it up now and it's the K-Earth 101 Morning Show with Gary Bryan. They're not a pop station. I think they play rock and some old songs so this is definitely not one of Gaga's target audience. I will try to rephrase some of the conversation I heard before I started recording and also, my quotes are not word per word. (I only started recording it when I got to a stop light.)

So they were talking about how they want "Guns" (I assume Guns and Roses) to headline the SB halftime show instead of Gaga because they said it's mostly guys watching the game anyway. They keep on saying whether the audience wants "Guns or Gaga." Obviously, the other people who called were all for Guns and not Gaga. 

The male radio host really didn't want Gaga to be in the halftime show saying they could have gotten someone else after mentioning other artists that did the SB in the past. He thinks Gaga is not good enough as an entertainer for the halftime show and cannot "rock it". The other female radio host  was supportive of Gaga and keeps on saying, "No, I think she can do it." The guy then says that someone else should do it and the girl said, "Maybe they can get Bieber."

Male host: Pssh, Bieber. Yeah, he wants to do it but they aren't answering his calls. Bieber!?

Female host: Well you wanted someone else to do it other than Gaga. They wanted Adele to do it before but she said no.

Male host: Yeah, I like Adele. She should have done the show. She could rock it.

Female host: No. Adele is the kind of singer who just stands and sings. She is smart for saying no because she knows she can't handle it. She can't perform. At least Gaga can carry the show. 

Male host: I just don't like Gaga. 

That's all I rememeber before I started recording. Listen to the link above.

My opinion:

Spoiler

I just had to laugh when I heard them talking about Gaga! Yeah, the guy was mean but heck, he was funny! I didn't like it when I heard him say Gaga is disgusting but the whole Taylor Kinney was depressed thing--- I wanted to laugh so loudly but I didn't want to because I was recording it. 

GAGA CAN ROCK IT. :rockstar: GAGA WILL PROVE THIS RADIO ANNOUNCER WRONG!

Can't wait until he eats his words! 

They hate her. SHE IS POPULAR AGAIN! :awesome:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idiots:saladga:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

sipthistea

Well, that's his opinion. And it's fine to disagree.

It would be pretty awkward if everyone in the world liked the same artist. 

Spoiler

Plus

Gagaplayer315

He will have to surrender his soul like the butcher after the SuperBowl 

ahsgaga1.gif

Shipper
Just now, sipthistea said:

Well, that's his opinion. And it's fine to disagree.

It would be pretty awkward if everyone in the world liked the same artist. 

Hide contents

Plus

I agree!

That and he is an old radio host that doesn't like pop and likes rock. I think he is a part of the GP that just doesn't like how complicated Gaga is.

KURUSHITOVSKA

She'll be performing for more than 100 million people while you're at your irrelevant studio talking **** about her.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Shipper
Just now, MonsterOfficial said:

be careful with the Gaga curse, male radio host

I want him to eat his words! The Gaga curse is not something to be trifled with.

ReidOne

The last 24 hours I've been thinking a lot about the SB and I keep coming back to the idea that Gaga may invite some hard rock/metal legends to join her.

I would honestly not be surprised if GNR was actually part of the show with her, tbh. 

Can you imagine how BRILLIANT she would sound on "Sweet Child O Mine"?!?! OMG :diane:

ReidOne
Just now, ReidOne said:

Can you imagine how BRILLIANT she would sound on "Sweet Child O Mine"?!?! OMG :diane:

And the GP over age 35 would completely sh-t themselves for this, honestly. Bookmark me. 

Shipper
Just now, Werk said:

If he didn't like Gaga then he could've just said he didn't like Gaga for f*&$'s sakes :nayje:

Well he said he did hate her. This is a glimpse to the mind of the GP who are watching the SB. I assume they are mostly old guys who like rock and doesn't like complicated things. Very simple minded. 
They will be proved wrong next February.

Archived