💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Colleen and Josh To Get Divorced

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter

Colleen Evans (or maybe Ballinger, soon) and Jusha Evans are getting divorced after a little more than a year if marriage and over 8 years of being together. Colleen is best known for playing the character Miranda Sings on her Youtube channel.

Here is the video:

I saw it the minute she dropped it and I honestly started crying watching her break down like this. I love her so much.

I hope I'm not making the wrong decision by posting this here, for the reason she stated in the video, that she didn't want random people saying hateful things about the relationship without knowing anything about it. This is mainly for her fans here :( I feel so horrible for her. Please be respectful guys.

chaeri pls

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iwontell

I had no idea she was even married...she looks so young for that...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Oh, my god! :(  

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

I watched it right when she posted and got so sad for her, she's such a sweetheart... This is a noble decision, getting a divorce because you don't make each other happy enough but still being mad in love with each other is very hard I guess.

It's a great lesson to never trust what's on Internet too... Same happened with Jesse and Jeana, their relationship looked perfect but it just ended like that when you would never guess... Hope she stays strong ♥

Dramatica

I don't know how to feel about this. It obviously saddens me that they're getting a divorce, but I feel like sometimes giving up on your partner because "you couldn't make them happy" is not the right choice.

Like in his video he doesn't want the divorce, he wants her

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

That's so sad :/ I hope they find happiness and can at least stay friends :wub:

I think a lot of relationships, whether they be long or short term, really take a toll when it's so publicized. The less private you are about things, the more stress it puts on the partners because of the constant feedback,etc. about your relationship. (Low key this is what I suspect happened with TayGa, although we'all probably never know, which is a good thing). I think it's important to keep your important aspects of your life with a little bit more privacy. 

When I read this thread title I thought it was a troll thread because they are like the best YouTube couple ever and I've followed them for so many years. I know her being busy with the Miranda character and never having time for him has been a big issue in their relationship. They were even on True Life and they argued a bunch about it. But we don't know their whole relationship, so it could be something completely different. This is very upsetting to me. 

6 minutes ago, bayonse said:

of course they will 

youtubers can't stay together for too long 

Not really, some couple Youtubers are married and got a whole family and are happy... Jesse and Jeana, probably the most famous Youtube couple stayed together for a bit more than 11 years and broke up because of something that happened BEFORE they got together... 

Computer

Who is Colleen?

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Archived