Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga needs variety at the NFL SB

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

I see that many here only want Gaga to perform her most dance heavy songs (or your favorite songs), to have full choreography, and to provide a big spectacle at the NFL Superbowl. And let me reassure you that she will definitely have all of this. But these are not the only things that she should do when she performs. She also needs to showcase her artistry at her full extent. This is the one time in her career that she will be able to show her full capabilities/talents to possibly her biggest audience ever. As a result she needs to showcase her amazing versatile vocals in pop, rock, and jazz. She needs to showcase her piano skills and have a piano solo. She needs a big rock song to showcase her energy and performing skills. In other words she needs variety. So think about all the amazing ways she could wow the GP, and don't be selfish and try to demand her to only do the things you like.

swordstalker

Completely agree. Several GGD users and I have said that she will bring an iconic metal band on stage (Iron Maiden, Metallica, Judas Priest, etc.) and perform one of their songs with them. I don't know why, but I have such a strong feeling about this. I remember last year, Rob Halford was raving about Gaga. 

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, Enigma said:

jazz

Not really this no. Wrong venue and she has already proven this many times over, and she will prove it again in due time with C3C.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

MaryJaneHolland

i dont know what she's up to do, but she has 13 minutes to wow the whole world, so she better not **** it up

Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

Not really this no. Wrong venue and she has already proven this many times over, and she will prove it again in due time with C3C.

Jazz has been performed before at the SB. Many more people that did not know about C2C will be able to see her jazz talents.

DeanWinchester
Just now, Enigma said:

Jazz has been performed before at the SB. Many more people that did not know about C2C will be able to see her jazz talents.

If it's a transition between pop-rock to a mellow ballad, then yes, I don't mind. But I really can't see anything more than 2 minutes of pure jazz.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

If it's a transition between pop-rock to a mellow ballad, then yes, I don't mind. But I really can't see anything more than 2 minutes of pure jazz.

That is ok though. That will be more than enough. The point is just to show all her talents.

TheKillerQueen

IDC what she does, just please, no jazz! This is the Super Bowl so it needs to be high energy! 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

She may mix it up with pop, rock, and jazz.  A metal band will be nice.  Since it is Bey's hometown, she could do the national anthem to satisfy the local crowd.

I live outside the space time continuum.

donutellha
30 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Yoü and I is the answer.

giphy.gif

ah the straight magnet song

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Archived