💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Top 15 Dangerous Woman songs

SirLudicopro

Featured Posts

SirLudicopro

Since my friends and I bought tickets for the Dangerous Woman Tour, last Friday, I decided to buy the album and listen to it all the way through. The only songs I had already heard were the three singles, Be Alright and Let Me Love You.

I was blown away. Every song on that album is a freaking masterpiece (except for two I don't really care about). I've listened to the whole album almost everyday since last Friday. I am obsessed with it. LEMONADE was my favorite album of the year, but I'm really starting to wonder if I like DW more...

So here's my top 15 songs from Dangerous Woman accompanied by a small review for each song:

15. I Don't Care

Spoiler

The title says it all. It's not a bad song, I just don't care about it and think it's unmemorable.

14. Moonlight

Spoiler

It's a cute song and I like it more than IDC, but I still think it's unmemorable.

13. Leave Me Lonely

Spoiler

From now on, I can safely say I really like all of the songs left. LML is a little forgettable and it doesn't tug at my heartstrings like I think it was intended to, but I still think it's a good song.

12. Be Alright

Spoiler

The fact I put this song so low really reflects the quality of this album. While it is a little repetitive, BA is a very light-hearted song that just makes you want to dance and hop around. It can put me in a good mood anytime.

11. Everyday

Spoiler

This fun hip-hop track has a dark sound that just draws me to it (like many songs on the album). The constant repeating of the word "Everyday" can get on some people's nerves, but I don't mind it at all and find it catchy. It is a very addicting song in my opinion.

10. Let Me Love You

Spoiler

My thoughts about this song are very similar to what I wrote for Everyday, but I think this one is even catchier and satisfying with that "Just let me lo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ove you" line. The Lil' Wayne feature also fits right in.

9. Knew Better/Forever Boy

Spoiler

It hurts me to put this song so low on the list. The "Knew Better" part is alright, but it's nothing out of the ordinary. The dark and mysterious sound of Forever Boy, however, makes me feel so many different things and touches me deep in my soul (I'm not even exaggerating). I can't get enough of it and I always find myself coming back to it.

8. Sometimes

Spoiler

The only thing I dislike about this song is the "La la la la la la"s you often hear through it. I don't even understand why they're there, they're just annoying and out of place. Apart from that, Sometimes is a perfect ballad that gives me all the feels and succeeds at feeling a little sad while still giving me hope.

7. Dangerous Woman

Spoiler

This album's lead single and title track's slow, dark and sexy beat made me like it upon my first listen. Ariana really lets her vocals shine throughout the whole track. It's a lot of fun to sing along to it and just a really enjoyable experience.

6. Bad Decisions

Spoiler

This one is so catchy! It constantly gets stuck in my head. While the verses are kind of all over the place, the chorus is just amazing. It's extremely addictive.

5. Side to Side

Spoiler

I have no idea why she didn't release this as the second single as the tropical beat just screams summer. It's very fun to sing along to and Nicki's part is very appreciated and has a few iconic moments (like "D*ck bicycle" or "I give zero f*cks and I got zero chill in me"). The pre-chorus slays me everytime. It's just a fun song all around.

4. Thinking Bout You

Spoiler

The album's finale really pulls at my heartstrings. It sounds really cute, but to me, it conveys so many feelings. The way she sings "But at least I have the memory" is just so full of emotion and it gets me everytime. I think it really was the perfect song to end the album. The "I'm just thinking bout you" part is also very catchy and a real earworm (my brother was singing along to it upon first listen).

3. Touch It

Spoiler

This song also pulls my heartstring, but it also manages to be a bop at the same time. TI sounds really dark and a little melancholic while having a heavy beat that makes me come back to it everytime. The way the "take me all the way" line is sung reaches a really deep spot in my heart that makes me feel all sorts of things. I think it makes you feel exactly the way it's supposed to: wanting something but not being able to have it. Ariana really outdid herself with this one and I have no idea why it's a bonus track outside of North America.

2. Greedy

Spoiler

Greedy is SUCH a bop! It sounds so funky and fun, you just can't sit still while listening to it. One day, I was just walking on the sidewalk to take the bus and as I was listening to this song, I just felt fierce as f*ck. The key change is also amazing and makes me feel exhilirated everytime. Her vocals are also on point here (the "Greedy"s after the key change are kind of hard to hit). If I remember correctly, there was a thread here saying it was supposed to be the 4th single and I'm here for it, it's simply a pop masterpiece.

1. Into You

Spoiler

The album's second single (although like I said, I would've preferred it to be third because I think STS fits Summer better and this one is more suited for Fall) is by far my favorite. While all of the other songs on the album are amazing, nothing can beat this one in my eyes. It is even one of my favorite songs of the year (top 5 for sure). Into You's dark and heavy beat (similar to Touch It in that sense), addictive nature, great plays on words, amazing hooks and mind-blowing chorus make it one of the best pop songs ever in my opinion. It also subtly succeeds at making the listener feel a vast array of emotions such as lust, desire, great satisfaction and even a hint of melancholy (but maybe that's just me). Even after listening to it countless times, I never get tired of it. The first few listens really were a magical experience too. This is why Into You is my favorite song on Dangerous Woman.

Feel free to comment and post your own top 15!

Flippy

Leave Me Lonely has been one of my favorites so far! I've been listening to it recently #RelatableSongs :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Daenerys

Leave Me Lonely and Touch It are amazing 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Antonio

My number #1 would be Side To Side (Nicki slayed it so bad :nails:), Into You would be a cute #7 and DW would have been a little bit higher but other than that I completely agree with your list.

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Fernster7

Nnn, Leave Me Lonely, Everyday and Bad Decisions should be higher. :giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

15. Leave Me Lonely

14. Everyday

13. Thinkin Bout You

12. Bad Decisions

11. Side To Side

10. Moonlight

9. I Don't Care

8. Sometimes

7. Knew Better / Forever Boy

6. Touch It

5. Dangerous Woman

4. Be Alright

3. Let Me Love You

2. Greedy

1. Into You

Mister Gaga

15. I Don't Care

14. Knew Better / Forever Boy

13. Be Alright

12. Thinking Bout You

11. Bad Decisions

10. Everyday

9. Leave Me Lonely

8. Side To Side

7. Greedy

6. Touch It

5. Let Me Love You

4. Sometimes

3. Moonlight

2. Dangerous Woman

1. Into You - Honestly, this song is pop perfection. I can't get enough of it. It never gets old. I've never move my ass so much as i did it at gay bars while listening to this song. It's eargasmic.

1. Dangerous Woman
Something bout, something bout youuu :giveup::giveup:

2. Everyday

3. Sometimes

4. Into You

5. Side To Side
This song is so good, but Nickis part is just kind of a letdown :/

SirLudicopro
29 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

Nnn, Leave Me Lonely, Everyday and Bad Decisions should be higher. 

I know, they're so good, but so is every song on this album :giveup:

Brian Ryan

Japanese Version

1. Knew Better / Forever Boy :firega:
2. Dangerous Woman :staymad:
grammaphone_3650.gif3. Leave Me Lonely (feat. Macy Gray)
4. Let Me Love You (feat. Lil Wayne) :classy:
5. Bad Decisions :unicorn:
6. Be Alright
7. Moonlight
8. Touch It
9. Focus
10. Everyday (feat. Future)
11. Into You
12. I Don't Care
13. Sometimes
14. Thinking Bout You
15. Side To Side (feat. Nicki Minaj)