Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The perfect entrance to the stadium

zerojk

Featured Posts

So... with the halftime show already confirmed :excited2:

We can't stop imagining how we want the show to be...

And as much as I've seen the previous half time performances, I think the way the artists make the first appearance in the stadium is one of the most memorable parts of the whole show (in most cases)

I personally love Katy Perry's and Madonna's entrance, both were really mind blowing and IMPOSING.

So how do you imagine (or how would you like) Gaga's entrance to the stadium?

I want her to walk through some tall, huge satanic-looking gate, riding the Grimm Reaper like her betch. Mother G.O.A.T where ya at? :firega:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, calmar said:

Ma ma ma ma.

*Poker Face synths*

There is not other way. This NEEDS to happen. 

Then bright lights start flashing and as she emerges from the bottom of the stage a mashup of Poker Face, Just Dance, and Bad Romance plays quickly for 10 seconds. The light go off..... and history is made. 

Head Empty

The 2013 red carpet concept that was scrapped. Doppelgangers/look-a-likes from different era's enter the field from different sides (so people will start cheering, thinking it's her) with a megamix of songs playing. Then the real Gaga ascends on a center stage, surrounded by the other Gaga's, and the first song starts.

Iwontell

She'll be planted on the ground before the game and then emerge from it when it's show time...
G3WcgN.gif
(it represents the crops growing in her ranch...)

Bookmark me.

EDIT: but seriously, if she goes for one of these big pretentious entrances the whole country will go "what an egotistical sh!t head..."

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, calmar said:

Ma ma ma ma.

*Poker Face synths*

That would be cool indeed...

Similar to the way she started the Poker Face performance in The Monster Ball tour

I want dancers or other people to "build her body" - like everybody brings a part and they somehow "complete her", idk how to describe it... remember the ARTPOP promo pic artifical arm? yup...

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Stephen

Why does everyone want her to open with Poker Face :duck:  I'd much rather her open with Bad Romance or even Perfect Illusion.

Speechless94
6 minutes ago, calmar said:

Ma ma ma ma.

*Poker Face synths*

Thisssssss! ugh could you imagine the hype. The stadium is dark. All that can be seen are lights from peoples phones with light cheering. She rises out of the stage. Standing still. 

Every. Single. Person. would lose their **** 

1 minute ago, Steve Nasty said:

Why does everyone want her to open with Poker Face :duck:  I'd much rather her open with Bad Romance or even Perfect Illusion.

Well I'm not entirely sure about Poker Face even. I do remember the Monster Ball tour's intro to Poker Face and it was amazing. Having it performed to so many people would be incredible. I mean, I do like songs of hers more than Poker Face, but she isn't going to get that kind of response with Teeth :sweat: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

2 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

I think Bad Romance should be like in the middle of the show... after all its her signature song, and the best should be saved for last

Archived