💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Old Gaga Back For Superbowl?

DiscoHeaven23

Superbowl Gaga  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want old Gaga back for the Superbowl?

• no, I want Joanne era Gaga the whole time
    • I want her to be old Gaga when she sings her old stuff, and JoanneGa when she sings other songs
    • yessss, come on, Old Gaga was a performance artist. Gimme that thing that I love

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Do you think Gaga will bring back her old self to perform songs like Poker Face, Bad Romance, Born This Way, etc. at the Superbowl? OR will she spend the whole show dressed in the Joanne era style?

Which would you prefer?

tumblr_ndzdweEhTh1tnko2io2_r2_500.gif
giphy.gif

those two gifs next to eachother make me sad

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

2020Covid19IsOurs
1 minute ago, Chic said:

I hope she brings out an effigy of blonde ponytail, shorts and crop top Gaga and burns it to the ****ing ground

lmao :toofunny: 

1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I only ask her one thing. BRING THE DISCOSTICK ON STAGE DURING JUST DANCE.

that would be epic:giveup:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

She'll be classic theatrical Gaga I think. Then on the final act, where she sings Joanne songs, she'll strip down to her ordinary shirt and pants :giveup:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

StarstruckIllusion

THIS:

tumblr_ndzdweEhTh1tnko2io2_r2_500.gif

is why she's even considered to do the half-time show in the first place. Lol why is this even a question :giggle:

Brian Ryan

Like all Super Bowl performances since the dawn of time she will perform a mixture of her old hits + new songs + special guests...

13VictorC

Gaga can finally synthesize her career into a truly massive performance, much grander than Applause at the VMAs. She will most certainly try to appeal to all kinds of fans and non-fans. :firega:

A Reverse Worldwide Expedition :sis:

She will perform her hits for sure, it would be a lame decision not to, at least I would dare to say Just Dance/Poker Face + Bad Romance will 100% be performed...

But, knowing Gaga, she will take the opportunity to promote Joanne as well... 

OT: I voted second option, she can switch outfits and perform the songs in an adecuate style 

Archived