Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Controversial thoughts about Gaga?

London GUY

Featured Posts

London GUY

What opinions do you have about Gaga, her music or her actions? 

The sort of things people will quote you for and post this:

hunny-storm-coming.gif

Personally, Dance in the Dark is among my least favourite songs in her discography, I love the message and her performance in dedication to Alexander McQueen, however in my opinion, especially in the chorus, the production is too much. Also the bridge where she goes "Marilyn, Judy" feels a little too similar to Vogue by Madonna. 

In no way do I hate the song, but I don't understand why the fanbase worship it's production so much (if anyone wants to explain I'm all ears)

So, what are your most controversial opinions about Gaga?

REPLAY

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JevyDuty
1 minute ago, London GUY said:

What opinions do you have about Gaga, her music or her actions? 

The sort of things people will quote you for and post this:

hunny-storm-coming.gif

Personally, Dance in the Dark is among my least favourite songs in her discography, I love the message and her performance in dedication to Alexander McQueen, however in my opinion, especially in the chorus, the production is too much. Also the bridge where she goes "Marilyn, Judy" feels a little too similar to Vogue by Madonna. 

In no way do I hate the song, but I don't understand why the fanbase worship it's production so much (if anyone wants to explain I'm all ears)

So, what are your most controversial opinions about Gaga?

I would have definitely quoted you for saying such blasphemous things!!:grr:

idg the love for DWUW, it sounds anti-climactic and the beat is annoying and monotonous :reductive:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

I almost burned my stan card over her "manly tears" comment, so offensive, how dare she?:neyde:

That was the last controversy I remember. :madge:

FreePalestine

JustAnotherDay

I honestly don't think Poker Face is that good of a song, it isn't bad but she had done much much better.

was NickARTPOP

venusfly

DWUW is ruined by R Kelly

Perfect Illusion is a bad song

Dance in the Dark vocal production ruins the song

Judas is her best single

ArtRAVE is her best tour

G.U.Y is the best song on ARTPOP

Alejandro is the best song on TFM

swordstalker

I don't like So Happy I Could Die because the chorus sounds exactly like Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield. 

"You and I" is literally one of her worst songs. I almost had a heart attack seeing that thread calling it one of her best-written track. Are we even listening to the same song? And it got to be a freaking single.:saladga: 

I agree with the OP completely about DITD and I have never been a huge fan of Paparazzi. It's lackluster.  

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Fernster7

CrazyGa was awful, I did not like most of those outfits and I think she looked really bad most of the time. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Bellatrix

Jewels N' Drugs is one of her best songs

Born This Way is an overrated album. Both TFM and ARTPOP are way better

She's not the Queen of pop/music

StarstruckIllusion

Gaga is totally over rn, and Joanne might be her worst album yet. How sad she went from the badass woman slaying the Monster, to the girl who let one "okay" album end her legendary pop career. Whoops :giggle:

The whole point if this thread isn't to drag, so don't even try and quote with some white-knight ****. :gaycat:

Still waiting to hear it tho :classy:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived