Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Guys, its 15 minutes

Adakam

Featured Posts

Whats with all these long ass setlists yall r making? The performance will last 15 mins, unless u want every song to last 40 secs, then expect 5-6 songs at most, half old, half new

Please for once in the fanbase's lifetime dont get too overhyped, it always goes wrong.

This will be her greatest moment ever no matter what setlist she brings, lets just support her and trust her, but not by expecting her whole discography

Songs aren't usually performed in full anyway, usually just a verse and a chorus, sometimes just the chorus. Sometimes it's mashups if the performer really has a lot of hits to get through. 

Anderson123

Poker Face and Bad Romance are for sure going to be there, so I think Perfect Illusion and another Joanne track will be there as well. She HAS to end it with The Edge of Glory.

True true.

Best she can do either to do medley of hits or choose 3-4 of her hit songs in full, that is if she won't have guest stars.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Are we sure she's gonna do TEOG? I think she is, but she only did 5 seconds of it at the artRAVE, and she performed 12 of the 14 other hits for much longer ...

ReidOne

The only two sure things are: 

Bad Romance
Poker Face

The rest is anybody's guess. Could be older hits. Could be Joanne songs. Could be jazz covers. Who knows. 

Like you said, it's 15 minutes. 

TwerkinLurkin
6 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Poker Face and Bad Romance are for sure going to be there, so I think Perfect Illusion and another Joanne track will be there as well. She HAS to end it with The Edge of Glory.

I think if another single form Joanne becomes more successful she'll only do that track and maybe a snippet of PI. I don't think PI is big enough to do tbh I know it's to promote her new album but if there's a song bigger than PI on this album I don't see gaga doing it. the Super Bowl is literally for the gp

I would love for there to be a narrative to her performance, as opposed to the standard set list of hits. It would be cool for her to tell a story with those fifteen minutes, using her music of course. I don't know if that has really been done.

15 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

The only two sure things are: 

Bad Romance
Poker Face

The rest is anybody's guess. Could be older hits. Could be Joanne songs. Could be jazz covers. Who knows. 

Like you said, it's 15 minutes. 

Take You Out PLEAAASSEEEEEEEE

jk

14 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

"Houston, Houston, I love yaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and IIIIIIIII"

imgine ha singing that in space 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived