Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Queen + Adam Lambert guest performers

iCpro

Featured Posts

I just had a thought, what if the guest performers at Gaga's super bowl half time show are Adam Lambert and Queen? There will be guest performers, all super bowls have them, and Gaga + Queen/Adam Lambert seems like a match made in heaven. I can see Gaga bringing them out to perform Yoü and I, which already features Queen's lead guitarist Brian May and samples We Will Rock You, one of Queens biggest hits. 

Even better, after performing You and I, they then perform WWRY :excited2: Imagine the slayage of Gaga, Queen and Adam Lambert + 100,000 spectators singing and stomping along :giveup: It would undoubtedly be the most iconic moment in halftime history :diane:

EDIT: Also forgot to add that Gaga is even named after a Queen song :giveup: It's her destiny :giveup:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

holy fudge yes please I would die :giveup:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Anderson123

Adam Lambert + Queen or Daft Punk are actually what I've had in mind for a SuperBowl halftime show for the last couple of years, so guest performances with Gaga would be amazing if it happened.

Shipper

I want TONY BENNETT:grr:

Lol,  jk. QUEEN AND ADAM are perfect.  He is the other little monster that isn't the first gay man to be Gaga's fan and become famous. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

I was literally writing an OP including Queen in my list of most likely guests. They would be my favourite option, Gaga got her name from Radio Gaga.

Could you imagine Bohemian Rhapsody being played at the Superbowl? Could you imagine Gaga going for a costume change while Queen with Adam Lambert kept the crowd hyped by chanting "ALL WE HEAR IS RADIO GAGA!!"? I mean fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I would die on the spot.

Archived