💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS secret season

iCpro

Featured Posts

Murphy tells EW in this week’s cover story that he’s been busy plotting a covert season of the FX hit. “It’s my secret season,” he says. “I’ve been working with a writer on a season that only he and I know. It’s like a two-year project that we’ll continue to work on the sly and not tell anybody.” 

“It’s a different way of doing it. It’s one person writing all episodes. I don’t know if it’s going to work but it’s like, well, let’s try that. We might get them done and shoot them on the sly and drop it.” It certainly worked for Beyoncé.

And no, it won't be season 7, while it hasn't officially been renewed past 6 yet, Murphy says he already knows what season 7 will be.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/23/american-horror-story-secret-season

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

zakariah

Oh wow, I think 1 SAME writer for every episode seems like a better idea, cos the plot will be more thorough I guess. I wonder what it could be abt.

Well it's not a secret if you're going to talk about it.

Maybe we'll see the show push crazy boundaries! 

Don't visit my profile

Iwontell

Idk...I think AHS keeps tripping on the same stuff season after season, tbh...
It could benefit from some subtlety, from a more modern approach to horror, you know...though I guess their idea of making it one big cohesive universe might get in the way...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Here for it. Sam Esmail directed, wrote, and edited every episode of season 2 of Mr. Robot and it was flawless.

I have faith in Ryan

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

I'm really excited for this! Just telling us that he's planning a secret season (more secretive than Roanoke?) Isn't giving anything away except that it exists. 

1 hour ago, Zakariah said:

Oh wow, I think 1 writer for every episode seems like a better idea, cos the plot will be more thorough I guess. I wonder what it could be abt.

Um... no. Everything can be dependent upon the writer. have you ever heard "Too many cooks in the kitchen ruins the pot"?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DependingOnTheWriter

If we had only one writer, we'd have a more on point plot. We wouldn't get things done quickly though, which is why this project has taken two years.

A team of writers may be able to do things quicker, but it may be less efficient, and some writers may forget to pick up plots, and we may lose entire arcs due to it.

zakariah
39 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Um... no. Everything can be dependent upon the writer. have you ever heard "Too many cooks in the kitchen ruins the pot"?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DependingOnTheWriter

If we had only one writer, we'd have a more on point plot. We wouldn't get things done quickly though, which is why this project has taken two years.

A team of writers may be able to do things quicker, but it may be less efficient, and some writers may forget to pick up plots, and we may lose entire arcs due to it.

Umm yea that's what i'm saying, 1 same writer for the whole entire season/for every episode it''ll be the same writer writing the plot :awkney: 

Archived