Spock

Featured Posts

Queen of daytime TV spilling that tea yet again :diane: 

The "carnival act" tried iT by trying to come for Songbird Supreme :whitney:

who will love me when the night is over

AddMeOnMYSPACE

its at 5:50 if you're all wondering

Wendy Williams: "Mariah can sing you (Miley) under the table"

Mariah could, if this was the 90's...but her voice nowadays is just...:awkney:. At this point, Miley could sing better, but Miley's voice isn't all that.

Reality

"Carnival Act"?? 

Miley can be outlandish, she can be "crazy", but I don't think that she's a "carnival act". She's got one of the best voices in this industry today—maybe not as good as singers like Mariah—but she's still way beyond some of the other artists today.

Her—Miley's—comment was a little out there, though. 

🃏🖤👹

sipthistea
3 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

OMG I cant wait Wendy to eat ha words about SB  

8dn0yRZ.gif

Bet she'll start praising Gaga again and saying she'll be Perfect for the SB :reductive:

lmao usually I love wendy but byeeeeee just because she has fun and she's young she can't be taken seriously? 

44 minutes ago, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

its at 5:50 if you're all wondering

Wendy Williams: "Mariah can sing you (Miley) under the table"

Mariah could, if this was the 90's...but her voice nowadays is just...:awkney:. At this point, Miley could sing better, but Miley's voice isn't all that.

Her voice nowadays is just... still better than Miley's? :awkney: Wendy's statement is correct. Even if Mariah's voice has been damaged a little after 26 years of constant singing, she can still outdo Miley's singing skills easily. 

Also, Miley's shade is sooo weak, Mariah has written and coproduced almost her entire discography and we're talking about a 26 year-old career. She should try harder. 

Iwontell

Wendy, you messy queen...why is it that I always know what your opinions are going to be - and how messy they are - way before you even say anything? And, most importantly, why doesn't that make me love you less?

(The answer to the last question is fairly easy to guess: I'm very stupid...:poot:)

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

fede ARTPOP
On 29/9/2016 at 11:12 PM, PossiblyMaybe said:

That long sip of tea after the story killed me :sharon:

@ReidOne 

XZOiD8z.gif

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Archived