Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

PI Theory

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Gaga Monster

Theory #1

This will be Gaga's Emancipation of Mimi era. Mariah's first single from the record hit #16 and then flopped (just like PI). Mariah then put out a few #1 hits from the record and it was one of her biggest era!

Theory #2

Gaga just wanted to see how she would do so she put out a hype/buzz single. The new pop single is coming out tomorrow or next Friday with the album pre order, and this is when promotion will begin.

Theory #3

Gaga truly wants to achieve one thing with this album and then the Super Bowl in February, longevity. This probably could be the 4th or 5th single from the record, but it would flop and end the single era of Joanne. So Gaga put this out and then kept the 3-4 Hits so she has could put them out later and have this era go on for a year. 

Let me know which theory you think is right!

GGD Presidential Elections

Gaga Monster
Just now, Vamp said:

Well, the label chose "Perfect Illusion" as the lead, so I doubt any of those are accurate.

So then it could be Theory 1. Mariah and the Label chose the first single, then it flopped, and the other singles they released hit #1.

I don't know if any of them apply- I believe her when she says she isn't interested in pursuing chart success. I mean her management might be but for now they also seem happy with just letting her be. 

display name
Just now, Gaga Monster said:

So then it could be Theory 1. Mariah and the Label chose the first single, then it flopped, and the other singles they released hit #1.

I don't that'll happen based on the feedback from those who attended the listening party.

Gaga Monster
Just now, Vamp said:

I don't that'll happen based on the feedback from those who attended the listening party.

A Yo sounds like a hit to me

Gaga Monster
Just now, Bear said:

I don't know if any of them apply- I believe her when she says she isn't interested in pursuing chart success. I mean her management might be but for now they also seem happy with just letting her be. 

She is potentially doing the Super Bowl, she did so many radio interviews, and she is going on Graham Norton. I think she still wants success.

WORLDofGAGA
10 minutes ago, Vamp said:

Did they say there weren't any hits or the music wasn't great, cause I've only heard good things about it 🙂

@W0RLDofGAGA

androiduser
6 minutes ago, Bear said:

but even if she is not interested in chart success, it makes no sense to release such a weak song as the lead, if she's interested in being a better artist.

Hola Soraya
7 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

If gaga has a WBT up her sleeve, I'll f-cking die!!!!!!! 

Pardon my ignorance but what's a WBT? :emma: 

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Archived