💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you could be Gaga for a day

ronnix

Featured Posts

What would you do?  I would personally put one of her craziest outfits on and go outside feeling like a godness :whitney:

Oh and I would listen to Joanne (obvs) 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Decodekid

i would release the 8 RedOne tracks as a side project and leak ARTPOP act 2 :derpga:

oh and go outside with a crazy outfit, cause its been a while since that 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

I would strut down the street singing bad romance get into the most expensive restaurants without booking and call up Britney spears somehow and meet her cuz I love her.

Letmelivemylife

I'd randomly start singing marry the night at the top of my lungs while dancing in the street lol. I'd also post updates on Tara lol. God I miss her. I know she had been sick for awhile but I'm suprised that gaga hasn't mentioned her. I hope nothing happened between them. They were so close

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

MonsterPawPR

- playing with asia, koji and arabella :sara:

- blessing my ears with Joanne and ARTPOP Act 2 and send myself a copy :gaycat: 

- going outside,put my long G.U.Y. wig on and give a free concert in front of her apartement, which is livestreamed world wide :whitney:

Free My Mind ARTPOP

The sadist in me imagines spending the day releasing muted snapchat videos and tweeting cryptic things that don't lead to anything. I've always wondered what it'd be like to see a fandom have a nuclear meltdown from her perspective. :rip:

Archived