💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What if P.I. Visuals were . . .

iMonster

Featured Posts

iMonster

I love P.I. But I do feel the video was too "raw"/clean and stripped down.

So here's what I imagined the video WOULD be like when I first heard the song. 

It starts with Gaga laughing and recalling memories she had with something/someone. It's kind of blurry so we can't really make out what she's seeing as well. It's like the camera is her vision and its blurry. It seems as if she's having a great time but suddenly we hear her say "Wait, stay here with me. What's happening. Don't leave yet. We were just. . . I thought we were . . .  "

Then it fades to black and the song starts. 

Gaga is then seen in a psych-ward. Pinned to the bed as the first "ohhh ohhhh ohhhh" starts. She's struggling to break free from her jacket but to no avail. 

As the first verse starts we see Gaga outside in the real world. (She can still be relatable if you guys need that, :air:  ) We see her walking somewhere + she has a lot of friends ( just people surrounding her from our perspective). They seem to all love her and she's enjoying life. She's seen with this dude who appears to be her lover but we don't see him. She's blocking whoever it is but we can see it's something. . . 

The chorus starts, they're dancing in a bar and laughing and genuinely enjoying this moment. It's very visible that Gaga is in complete bliss.  

2nd verse starts and it's like Deja-vu for Gaga. She's outside walking again. It's still a bunch of people around her but this time when she's in the bar she's sitting down. She's sitting and it seems like no one noticed she's not in the spot she was in previously. 

As the 2nd chorus plays she's seen leaving her friends at the bar. She's realizing she's in a daze of some sort but everything seemed so real. She's breaking down now alone on the street as the bridge approaches. 

During the bridge, we see Gaga in pain on the street. It's like she legit feels the separation. She finds a way to stand on her feet and the camera begins to spin fast around her (like in Bad Romance but faster) before the key change. 

At the start of the key change we see her back in the psych ward. She imagined it all. Her friends, her lover, the bar, her freedom. Everything was fake. She was like the Queen in the Ward though. She danced by herself all the time and made out with herself (hence why she thought she had a lover in the real world). 

As she's singing "It was a perfect illusion, somewhere in all the confusion" - We see scenes of both her ward life and the life she thought she had outside of it. She's trapped but she's conscious now. 

The video would end with her in her room lying down on the floor, but she's wearing the clothes she wore when she was in her illusion.  

That's what I imagined anyway. What are your thoughts and what's your Perfect Illusion video concept?

Luke78619

Oooh I like it :hor: gaga, take notes!

i feel like the applause music video and PI music video could swap :laughga: PI is with all her fans dancing, cheering, screaming etc. And I feel the applause MV has illusions of sorts or could be illusions, like the gas clouds from the giant hat and when she shrinks with the hand bra etc.

but I like this idea :golfclap:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

TheKillerQueen

I imagined the psych ward aswel.. But instead, we got her crowd surfing on Bloodpop... :toofunny: The music video that got away. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

I actually like an extended version of the PI AHS promo clip. Those intricate details plus the song just mesh so well together

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

GagaMegaFan
16 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

i feel like the applause music video and PI music video could swap :laughga: PI is with all her fans dancing, cheering, screaming etc. And I feel the applause MV has illusions of sorts or could be illusions, like the gas clouds from the giant hat and when she shrinks with the hand bra etc.

Someone make this. NOW!

ew

AlexanderMagno

You're overthinking it, I think. I find the video the best thing about the song, and it totally respects what Gaga intended, given her interviews about Joanne vibes and such.

The video, as simple and frenetic as it is, seems a lot more original and poignant than your idea. But, that's my opinion :happy:

VOLANTIS
47 minutes ago, iMonster said:

As the first verse starts we see Gaga outside in the real world. (She can still be relatable if you guys need that, :air:  ) We see her walking somewhere + she has a lot of friends ( just people surrounding her from our perspective). They seem to all love her and she's enjoying life. She's seen with this dude who appears to be her lover but we don't see him. She's blocking whoever it is but we can see it's something. . . 

Only the true Pop Queen Romagaga delivered. Excuse Gags. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

aaronyoji
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

The video is great as it is.

I think your idea is far too cliché if I'm honest. 

yeah mte. i cringed :S

I would've preferred more looks and maybe slower camera. It was quick and seizure inducing. The video hasn't helped the song at all.

i think it could've been extended with a longer intro or longer key change. We didn't see any of the piano scenes or the headphones either.

BYE

iMonster
2 hours ago, monster78619 said:

Oooh I like it :hor: gaga, take notes!

but I like this idea 

Exactly this!!! 

Archived