💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is it just me or is Gaga neglecting AHS?

PSYCHOSHTICK

Featured Posts

PSYCHOSHTICK

It just reminds me so much of the time Eau de Gaga was released. She never spoke a word about it (turned out that she didn't wanna release a fragrance after all).

To me it seems like she's doing the same thing with this new season. She never even talked about it or tweeted something like 'watch ahs tonight on fx blah blah'. 

It kind of seems weird to me, she only wants to promote stuff that she stands for - which right now is PI and Joanne. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Do you think she doesn't support AHS or her role this season?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Surrealist

Yes, I noticed this too. It's amazing how fast she went from "I'm excited about my new first role" to "Whatever I don't care about my career".

Rat Boy

Queen of neglecting her creative projects! #Promo #PI #LG5 #AHS

Spoiler

I'm kidding. Please Don't send me death threats.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

I noticed this too. I wouldn't say she doesn't care about it, otherwise she simply wouldn't have signed on. And she still seems into it when it's been brought up in recent interviews.

Maybe she's just aware that it isn't the "Gaga Show" that it was last season and wants her performance to speak for itself rather than hyping it up. 

Maybe she'll tweet/post about it when her character has a substantial speaking role. Next week perhaps? I don't think her not talking about it is indicative of how much she cares for the role. I wouldn't be surprised if she just wanted her performance to speak for itself, or perhaps she doesn't want to be seen to "use" AHS to promote Joanne. 

Regardless, it's not worth dwelling over.

ARTPOPNick

Well the only thing she likes right now is horseback riding and shopping at the grocery store..

But maybe she doesn't want to because it's a smaller role? Idunno

Maybe she will tweet about it, one day

Computer

I agree although her role seems much more limited this season.  And she's not only neglecting AHS, she's neglecting PI and Joanne.  That's fine, she can do what she wants.  But she basically isn't putting on any era, at all.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

StarstruckIllusion

I was just thinking about this. Maybe she's waiting until her character has a bigger role, OR she's so invested in how it's all unraveling that she's glued to the screen. Ryan Murphy kept it THAT secret. 

20 minutes ago, ChristianDior said:

It kind of seems weird to me, she only wants to promote stuff that she stands for - which right now is PI and Joanne.

She is promoting PI and Joanne? Where? 

AlexanderMagno

Yes, it's very very weird actually. She seemed so more excited for her acting career, and knowing Gaga you'd think she would talk about it all the time...

But then again, not even PI is getting a lot of attention from her.

I don't know, maybe Gaga is one of those persons who get bored of things pretty easily? She gets really excited about acting but after a while she gets tired... Gets really excited about her music but then something goes wrong or she simply changes her mind... :madge:

Reality

I haven't watched Roanoke yet, but doesn't she have a minor part in the story?

If so, it makes sense, because the Countess was pretty much the antagonist of Hotel, and she was a huge part of the story, I don't think The Witch is a big part, she is?

If she isn't, then it sort of makes sense that she isn't raving about her role this time.  

🃏🖤👹

It's really weird. It's one of my top five favorite shows and so fun to watch and try to figure out! So many actors would be so excited and happy to be included! You would think she'd be psyched about it. But you'd think she would be excited about her new song and album and want to get out and perform it, but... She's so lucky she was privileged to grow up rich in NY and get to go to a performing arts school and have her Dad buy her a career, so many incredible talents struggle so hard and never get a break. But lady dont care anymore. It's just a job.

the dramatics in here.

most of the cast doesn't even watch the show or tweet about it.
especially this season, they're all super silent.

and considering that she's been featured like 4 mins total I could see why she doesn't want to hype her role up

Archived