💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When is the last time Gaga called us Little Monsters?

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl

When was the last time Gaga called herself Mother Monster, & us Little Monsters? :wub:

i feel like I remember her calling us little monsters recently!! And DON'T drag me saying I'm a flop fan, if I'm a flop fan why would I check GGD 500 times a day and collect gaga??:v:

Am I A Girl
Just now, CLLGaga said:

Does it matter? It's a cringeworthy at this point. :toofunny:

Don't drag as the topic says... it was just a question no need to be rude:nails:

Gagaterium

probably 2012, I don't think she would still publicly call us that now, due to her new rather sober/indie artist image :madge:

BUY APPLAUSE ON ITUNES

Just now, GAGAXCOLLECTOR said:

Don't drag as the topic says... it was just a question no need to be rude:nails:

Oh I wasn't talking about you. :hug:

Am I A Girl
4 minutes ago, sarahb said:

What does the Mother Monster chain look like anyway? 

YAASSSS :excited2: I wanna know what it looks like!!!

5 minutes ago, CLLGaga said:

Oh I wasn't talking about you. :hug:

It's okay, sorry if I came off rude!:hug:

Am I A Girl
6 minutes ago, sarahb said:

What does the Mother Monster chain look like anyway? 

Oops double post lol sorry

6 minutes ago, CLLGaga said:

Letmelivemylife
29 minutes ago, GAGAXCOLLECTOR said:

When was the last time Gaga called herself Mother Monster, & us Little Monsters? :wub:

i feel like I remember her calling us little monsters recently!! And DON'T drag me saying I'm a flop fan, if I'm a flop fan why would I check GGD 500 times a day and collect gaga??:v:

She had worn her "mother monster" necklace a few weeks ago. I could've sworn she called us monsters in a recent radio interview. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
27 minutes ago, Gagaterium said:

probably 2012, I don't think she would still publicly call us that now, due to her new rather sober/indie artist image :madge:

I think we'll always be "little monsters" to her. I mean she's watched us grow up the past 8 years but I think now it'll either just be "monsters" or "fans'

Gagaterium
Just now, Letmelivemylife said:

I think we'll always be "little monsters" to her. I mean she's watched us grow up the past 8 years but I think now it'll either just be "monsters" or "fans'

In her heart, definitely, but I meant more like in actual interviews, since her attitude as of late far more resembles a sober alternative artist than a flamboyant, touchy-feely Gaga we used to know.

BUY APPLAUSE ON ITUNES

Letmelivemylife
13 minutes ago, Gagaterium said:

In her heart, definitely, but I meant more like in actual interviews, since her attitude as of late far more resembles a sober alternative artist than a flamboyant, touchy-feely Gaga we used to know.

Lol speaking of touchy-feely gaga, I brought a non-little monster to btw ball and she looked at me like "man she sure does love you guys. I mean hell, there's a chick laying her head on her shoulder while gaga plays the piano". Lol yep that's the gaga I miss haha

Archived