Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How long will Joanne era last?

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Serendipity

By the looks of it, she doesn't seem to care about PI.Also recording/shooting for PI will begin early next year.She said she can't focus on mutiple things at the same time. So I think Joanne will get just 1 more single and then she will end the era with the SB performance.

Joanne will probs be her shortest era because she won't promote her music.

Don't expect a tour either with the shoot happening as well.

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Don't expect a tour? Wtf Gaga said she is touring very soon when she did radio interviews. We have no idea how long the era (cringe for saying that word) will last I think she will release a few music videos with all singles I think she wants to put out a solid body of music to the world with neat visuals. I think its very promising you're being pessimistic for no good reason Imo.

Serendipity
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

Don't expect a tour? Wtf Gaga said she is touring very soon when she did radio interviews. We have no idea how long the era (cringe for saying that word) will last I think she will release a few music videos with all singles I think she wants to put out a solid body of music to the world with neat visuals. I think its very promising you're being pessimistic for no good reason Imo.

Call me pessimistic,but I'm just stating what is likely to happen.

She can't juggle too much work.

Recording a soundtrack+ shooting+touring the globe will be too much for her.

Even Xtina was about to go on a sold out tour, but canceled because of Burlesque

Serendipity
2 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

less than ARTPOP

ARTPOP got performances and promo tho :poot: 

zakariah

September 9th 2016 - October 21st 2016 :poot: 

And then C3C era starts October 22nd 2016 - The Day she dies :poot: 

Gagaterium

I know some people are gonna drag me for this, but I don't care and I stand by the OP. Even though I like PI and I'm probably gonna like Joanne, this era will end with the 2nd single/3rd best case scenario. By the time of the Super Bowl, it's gonna be wrapped with like 1/2 televised performances and 1 magazine photoshoot.

If there will be a tour, then I stand corrected, but I don't think it's pessimistic to feel this way since even the ARTPOP era lasted like a couple of months with actual promo involved :nails:

BUY APPLAUSE ON ITUNES

She's going to release 9 more singles + awesome videos.

Spoiler

it's never going to happen I know bt let me dream :toofunny:

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

Archived