Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

POLL: ARTPOP is the greatest pop album ever made

ReidOne

Is ARTPOP the greatest pop album of all time?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Is ARTPOP the greatest pop album of all time?

Featured Posts

ReidOne

Is ARTPOP the greatest pop album of all time? 

I'm only asking this question because I honestly, truly, 100% believe that it is.

lady_gaga_artpop_cover__2170px__by_gigy1

I'm 33 years old. I've stanned for LOTS of pop albums. There's never been one better than ARTPOP.  Believe me. This is it. 

Honestly ---- I really believe it is the BEST. EVER.

/endthread

tumblr_o4i2haSZ201ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaterium

Don't get me wrong, ARTPOP is an amazing pop album, regardless of how criticised it was at the time, but even in Gaga's own discography, The Fame Monster reigns supreme. Even Born This Way tops ARTPOP, tbh. :awkney:

BUY APPLAUSE ON ITUNES

nativenewyorker

ARTPOP is one of the most interesting pop albums, along with Born This Way. However, both The Fame and The Fame Monster are better examples of some of the greatest pop albums. Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Bad Romance, Monster..etc are all glorious pop masterpieces. 

Tommy Monster

Well, for me it was always a tie with TFM, but it's certainly better than BTW or TF and it didn't deserve the backlash it got...

And for some of you it was the album of millenium till you saw the charts :awkney:

KleinGa

Bad Romance alone outshines the entire ARTPOP. Born This Way sits higher up on the "greatest ever made" chart than ARTPOP.

BUT... THE FAME MONSTERS sits at the VERY TOP OF THE GREATEST POP ALBUM EVER MADE. 

Archived