Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Comparing Gaga PI spotify stream count

Squidward T

Featured Posts

Squidward T

So Starboy by the Weeknd has been out for a half week and has received 28,000,000. Gaga released PI 3 and a half weeks ago and it has recieved 27,000,000. Sia The Greatest was released around the same time and is close to 60,000,000 listens. 

But then again, Gaga was out of the POP(sorry C2C) music sence since ARTPOP, which only had one big single. The Weeknd has been doing great in the last few years, and Sia's single is on the backburner of Cheap Thrill's success.

aaronyoji
5 minutes ago, Misaki said:

But then again, Gaga was out of the POP(sorry C2C) music sence since ARTPOP, which only had one big single. The Weeknd has been doing great in the last few years, and Sia's single is on the backburner of Cheap Thrill's success.

exactly. sia and the weekend have been sowing their oats in the top 40 platform the past couple years where as gaga has taken a lot of time to reimagine her direction after becoming established. not comparable. also their music is more......simplistic to say the least :laughga: so its easier to digest. not really sure what the point of this thread was :laughga:

OliverViennese

Sia's "The Greatest" in a way is a follow up to her current success with "Cheap Thrills", the mv went kind of viral, as it featured Maddie Ziegler (and everyone still seems to love the Maddie-Sia pairing) and it deals with the Orlando-shooting which made it kind of newsworthy/kind of social-media-shareable.

Weeknd is still pretty big and it's the first single in 2016 after he had a very successful year 2015, no?

"Perfect Illusion" follows the Jazz-era and before that the ARTPOP-era, which didn't really connect with the GP.

She could definetely turn this around a little, if she did some television promo, but maybe she really does wait for Joanne to be released to just promote the album. Anyway she can do whatever the **** she pleases really...

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM

Serendipity
9 minutes ago, Ray of Light said:

Gaga is a 2008-2011 albums and touring artist. She is above streaming. 

ironic considering she was the first artist to hit 1B combined views + having the most watched video at its time.

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

2 minutes ago, dancergaga said:

Thanks for rubbing salt into the wound :madge:

Actually, salt is pretty good for wounds. Although it may sting, salt promotes healing and clean wounds.:madge:

20 minutes ago, Ray of Light said:

Gaga is a 2008-2011 albums and touring artist. She is above streaming. 

no she isnt :fthis:

10 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

ironic considering she was the first artist to hit 1B combined views + having the most watched video at its time.

There's so much sad irony regarding Gaga's career now :diane:

10 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Actually, salt is pretty good for wounds. Although it may sting, salt promotes healing and clean wounds.:madge:

It hurts a lot tho.. And that's the point,  but I'll try to stay positive :( Joanne is coming :firega:

Lady Palutena

Gaga simply doesn't care, and neither should we.:unicorn:

I only know Sia, have no idea who that other person is.

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

OmgSum1Actually
14 minutes ago, Lady Palutena said:

Gaga simply doesn't care, and neither should we.:unicorn:

I only know Sia, have no idea who that other person is.

I don't get you people saynig GAGA DOESN'T CARE

She cares, why tf she should put out music if she didn't care? 

She could put out Perfect Illusion out for free, that would REALLY show that she doesn't care + not do all of those radio interviews or anything

Shameless selfpromo

Lady Palutena
Just now, OmgSum1Actually said:

I don't get you people saynig GAGA DOESN'T CARE

She cares, why tf she should put out music if she didn't care? 

She could put out Perfect Illusion out for free, that would REALLY show that she doesn't care + not do all of those radio interviews or anything

I don't get you either, so the feeling is mutual.

pX87wVF.jpg

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

OmgSum1Actually
3 minutes ago, Lady Palutena said:

I don't get you either, so the feeling is mutual.

pX87wVF.jpg

HAHAHAH :hug:

Shameless selfpromo

Archived