💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's character to have a backstory next ep?

MonsterOfficial

Featured Posts

MonsterOfficial

we've seen Gaga as a dirty, seducing forest witch in the past 2 episodes. In the promo for Chapter 4 we see a clean looking Gags here

sW9CAc4.jpg

exorcise my mind

Looks like it.

Or what if that's Priscilla and the witch and her are sisters or connected somehow. Reach?

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Katsuki Bakugo
4 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Looks like it.

Or what if that's Priscilla and the witch and her are sisters or connected somehow. Reach?

Buy Priscilla Queen of the desert! On bluray Today! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

2 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Looks like it.

Priscilla seems to be a little girl, by the way they talk about her.

monketsharona

she seems to be very important in the Colony, so I guess she'll have more depth in her character's plot in the coming weeks

It looks to me like she's riding a horse or something from that tiny clip. We know that she saved Kathy's life, so I'm guessing she's a pretty significant character this season, even if she won't get much screen time. I'm excited to see more of her character and learn her backstory. Especially why she hisses and stuff :oprah:

All I know is that I am living for her character so far, and her total screen time has only been like 5 minutes.

This is exactly what I was hoping for! A huge departure from the Countess. And This character couldn't be more different!

I'm so happy with this season so far I am literally jittering with excitement right now thinking about future episodes! I can't wait a week!! :eww:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived