💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

why it's so painful when hurtful things are said about gaga

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

You know I was always one of those people who silently judged our celebrity obsessed society. I didn't understand why people waited for hours outside of hotels and followed celebrities on social media. I rolled my eyes when they went bat **** crazy when they saw their fave celeb. I rolled my eyes and judged them until a tiny 5'1 Italian woman wormed her way into my heart and became my everything. Now I totally get it. She became my rock, my surrogate "mom" in a way. I finally have someone who "gets" me. It's scary how much of myself I see in her. She was there when nobody else was. She said I was perfect when everybody else was trying to change me. Most importantly, she loved me for who I am despite how broken and ****ed up I am. That's why it's like a kick in the gut when people say hurtful things about her. She could've said "security!!!! Clear these people away from my hotel!!!" but she chose to send us pizza and other goodies. She could've said "security!!! Make sure they stay at least 3 feet away from me at all times" but she chose to embrace us with hugs/kisses instead. She could've rolled her eyes and been nasty when we sent her gifts but she chose to keep them. She could've not given a **** about us but she chose to take us in and love us as if we were her own flesh and blood. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, like you said, she is like a mom to a lot of us. (Mother Monster) Which makes us one big family. Nobody likes seeing others put down family members or people we love and care about

There's something special between Gaga and her fans. It's not superficial. It's very real and we all seem to share that same sentiment that she's like a motherly figure to us. She's a light in the darkness, and that's why no matter what kind of music she releases or her place in the entertainment industry, there's something about her that I keep going back to depend on. Just the mere sight of her is comforting and reassuring. When someone insults her, I feel vulnerable because they're denouncing a huge part of my life in front of my eyes.  *starts ugly crying*

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Liked it bc I know how you feel when it comes to being uplifted and being understood through someone's message and music. 

She's kinda been like a big sister for me, from afar, and for me, she's really been there at times where i needed to just loosen up and have fun. 

I remember being defensive for her, seeing as to how the public loved (still loves) to ridicule her. I'd do it by having fun. Most of them kinda just joined in, or plain left :sharon:. Either or, win win :lolga:

Just know that she's working hard to really cultivate tolerance and change in our society. It's hard to live with the rest of em, when our ideas and views are so different from the ones being culled in the now. Just enjoy the ride, you've got friends here too :hug:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

ReidOne

Honestly tho, here's the tea. 

I judge people who wait outside hotels/apartments for anyone BUT Lady Gaga!! 

Honestly! 

I seriously judge them. Like... what do you stan about them? Do they push the artistic boundaries? Does their art advance your personal political status as a minority? Do they inspire you to be a more creative person becuase of their excessive creative output? 

I honestly judge folks who stan for basic celebs like Angelina Jolie, Ariana Grande, Drake, Rihanna, Jennifer Lawrence, etc... because they offer NOTHING to their fans. Absolutely NOTHING.

Gaga, on the other hand, offers nothing but inspiration. 

So yes, I understand. I totally judge stans who stalk these basic celebs. But I also understand why its different for those of us who stan Gaga. Because she actually offers us a deeper meaning to our lives through her art. 

Call me crazy, but I believe it. 

Lady Palutena

I guess because a lot of us relate to Gaga as more than just a popstar. To me, she's a beautiful person and an incredible artist.

Some may say you're being delusional in feeling that way but I think Gaga herself would be touched that she managed to change your life in a positive way.

You're right, fans certainly are not entitled to being brought backstage, receiving pizza and other goodies outside her hotels, posing with her for selfies or videos with them, they are not entitled to album art or tracklist reveals ahead of time, and they certainly are not entitled to a listening party and intimate audience with her.

But Gaga does all this for fans, gives so much. She does all this and much more for her fans because her love for them is genuine. It comes from a real place. I'm not saying nobody else is like that, I'm just saying that with other popstars, the relationship seems forced whereas with Gaga, it feels natural and authentic, to me at least.

fb6icFH.jpg

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

ReidOne

Before we get carried away... Let u$ not forget... $tefani Germanotta i$ getting ****ing rich a$ f-ck of all our coin$. So while we prai$e her, $he is also getting paid.

Hand$omely. 

Lady Palutena
Just now, ReidOne said:

Before we get carried away... Let u$ not forget... $tefani Germanotta i$ getting ****ing rich a$ f-ck of all our coin$. So while we prai$e her, $he is also getting paid.

Hand$omely. 

I think realistically, I've only spent 150$ on Gaga and those were her albums. I'm always broke during the tours and online ordering is a hassle since I don't believe in banks.

I'm not sure my meager 150$ is of any significance. :diane:

ReidOne
1 minute ago, Lady Palutena said:

I think realistically, I've only spent 150$ on Gaga and those were her albums. I'm always broke during the tours and online ordering is a hassle since I don't believe in banks.

I'm not sure my meager 150$ is of any significance. :diane:

I'm certain that I have spent nearly $5,000+ on Lady Gaga albums, merchandise, concert tickets, hotels (for concerts out of town), gas, etc... Not bragging, just realizing how much cash I've pushed her way, LOL.

Realistically, I'm probably approaching $10,000 when you consider all that. 

And it was worth Every. God. Damn. Penny. 

sgshs7.jpg

ReidOne
8 minutes ago, Lady Palutena said:

I think realistically, I've only spent 150$ on Gaga and those were her albums.

Sorry, just re-read my last post and realized it looks like I'm trying to one-up you... not the case at all! Point is, both of use are happy to throw all our coins at this bitch with nothing but ENTERTAINMENT in return!! And we are both 100% happy about it! That was the point I wanted to make. Take all my coins, Gaga!!! They are yours, LOL. 

Lady Palutena
Just now, ReidOne said:

I'm certain that I have spent nearly $5,000+ on Lady Gaga albums, merchandise, concert tickets, hotels (for concerts out of town), gas, etc... Not bragging, just realizing how much cash I've pushed her way, LOL.

sgshs7.jpg

Yaaasss

I could never :diane:

Just now, ReidOne said:

Sorry, just re-read my last post and realized it looks like I'm trying to one-up you... not the case at all! Point is, both of use are happy to throw all our coins at this bitch with nothing but ENTERTAINMENT in return!! And we are both 100% happy about it! That was the point I wanted to make. Take all my coins, Gaga!!! They are yours, LOL. 

No, no, it's fine. I didn't interpret it that way at all. :laughga:

The bolded though, I cackled :laughga:

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, msisux said:

Well, like you said, she is like a mom to a lot of us. (Mother Monster) Which makes us one big family. Nobody likes seeing others put down family members or people we love and care about

Hahaha I often refer to her as mama lol. People have said it's creepy but they don't understand

Letmelivemylife
32 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

sgshs7.jpg

Lol exactly. Lol I love the kitty by the way. Lol he/she just has this look like "I swear to god if you post this where all my friends can see I'm gonna kill you" lol

Archived