💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

''The artRAVE will be the end of the beginning of my career''

Gohan

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Same! So many members fussing over lack of promo and I'm just here happy because I'm loving the era so far and I'm happy that Gaga is happy :giveup:

:emma:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

1 hour ago, KING said:

I'm happy for her change. It feels like with Joanne she's elevating to the next stage of her career. 

STAGE #1 

Popularity & Dominating Charts

STAGE #2

Simplicity & Going Legendary

Stage #3

Profit

1 hour ago, Fernster7 said:

The crazy outfits, EDM music, and when did I say her past work was bad?(I don't really like those things about her past eras but I'm not saying they are bad). I'm just saying that IMO this new direction is better than that. Not just that, hearing the changes that she makes to the song when performing it live it just so awesome. 

I actually enjoyed the crazy outfits as did the majority of fans lol. I wonder how you lasted in the past 8 years enduring that :awkney: As Well as her more dance-pop/EDM sounds. But I agree, I'm excited to see how this era plays out. 

AlexanderLevi2

It's crazy how much she has evolved. But I'm glad there's change... If it was Bad Romance 7.0, I'd be walking away.

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived