đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

''The artRAVE will be the end of the beginning of my career''

Gohan

Featured Posts

Guess what? She was right. Gaga no more popart/ARTPOP.

Personally, I think she took a lot of time to finally do it. Even though now she's more ''stripped down''/''normal'', I still believe she has that thing that differentiates her from the other popstars. Yes, you heard that right... she is still pretty much a popstar. Maybe not like how you want her to be, but who are we to tell others what to or not to do when we hate it when people do the same with us? Remember that pasta cooking queen is still a human just like you and me.

Let her be and celebrate JoanneGa!

190773120.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Just now, CLLGaga said:

''The ArtRAVE Will Be The End Of My Career''

FTFY

If ending your career is releasing a grammy winner jazz album that outsold most of today's famous pop girls, then I wanna end mine too

HKjiRaS.gif

Fernster7

Good, I'm so glad she ditched that part of herself, I waited so much for this Gaga, I love this era a lot.(except the lack of performances):giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Although I'm here for "normalga" but her videos should always be this crazy out-of-this-world aspects that differentiate her from the rest.

Fernster7
32 minutes ago, CLLGaga said:

''The ArtRAVE Will Be The End Of My Career''

FTFY

My God, all the post I've seen from you are negative about this era, if it makes you so angry go and find something that makes you happy, what you are doing it"s honestly sad.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

1 minute ago, Fernster7 said:

Good, I'm so glad she ditched that part of herself, I waited so much for this Gaga, I love this era a lot.(except the lack of performances):giveup:

Same! Some performances won't hurt, Gaga :unicorn: we don't need it because we only want promo. We want it because she always slays on stage!

Fernster7
29 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Same! Some performances won't hurt, Gaga :unicorn: we don't need it because we only want promo. We want it because she always slays on stage!

Exactly, I don't really care about promo but some live performances would be amazing, she's always best LIVE and having them in HD is a dream come true. :wub:

I'm happy for her change. It feels like with Joanne she's elevating to the next stage of her career. 

STAGE #1 

Popularity & Dominating Charts

STAGE #2

Simplicity & Going Legendary

19 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

Good, I'm so glad she ditched that part of herself, I waited so much for this Gaga, I love this era a lot.(except the lack of performances)

Ditched what part exactly? You don't have to look down upon her older work in order to appreciate or support her newer work you know?

Anyways, I agree with the OP and part of your opinion, I like how the album Joanne is shaping up to be and can't wait to hear it. She needs to perform this music not for promotion but for her fans at this point. Music should be shared with others and part of that should be performing her music so it can be shared more effectively. 

Fernster7
33 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Ditched what part exactly? You don't have to look down upon her older work in order to appreciate or support her newer work you know?

Anyways, I agree with the OP and part of your opinion, I like how the album Joanne is shaping up to be and can't wait to hear it. She needs to perform this music not for promotion but for her fans at this point. Music should be shared with others and part of that should be performing her music so it can be shared more effectively. 

The crazy outfits, EDM music, and when did I say her past work was bad?(I don't really like those things about her past eras but I'm not saying they are bad). I'm just saying that IMO this new direction is better than that. Not just that, hearing the changes that she makes to the song when performing it live it just so awesome. :giveup:

blackpink
1 hour ago, Fernster7 said:

Same! So many members fussing over lack of promo and I'm just here happy because I'm loving the era so far and I'm happy that Gaga is happy :giveup:

Archived