💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

joanne vibez haters,

Gagas love

Featured Posts

Gagas love

I think that whoever is upset about her new direction, should just wait

its only a matter of time until shes bored with this new direction and chill ass lifestyle and she moves on to other ways of living and performing.

just be patient, shell be done with this like she got over the jazz phase

President Trump

I love it, I don't want my pop star to wear a tin hat, I want my pop star to release music and stop preaching to me like I'm 11 and in need of a mother figure in my life while dressed like a crackhead! Just sing b*tch! 

Ma ma pa pa pa

TheKillerQueen

She never got over the Jazz phase? Cmon... She still sings jazz more than anything else. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Iwontell

LOL, po Gags today...:laughga:
I just pray someday y'all get back all that you're putting out into the world today. :lana:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

StarstruckIllusion

nobody on this site is a hater, don't be extra 🙄:madge:

10 minutes ago, Gagas love said:

I think that whoever is upset about her new direction, should just wait

its only a matter of time until shes bored with this new direction and chill ass lifestyle and she moves on to other ways of living and performing.

just be patient, shell be done with this like she got over the jazz phase

Over the Jazz phase? where? the cheek to cheek continuation album has already been confirmed to be coming out after Joanne.... 

PatrickMonster

she didn't "get over' the "jazz phase". in the contrary she and Tony want to release another jazz album really soon

Quote me: "LG6 WILL be Gaga's return to electronic music."

It will be done in a very new way, might not be out until 2019/2020....but Gaga will contrast the rawness of Joanne with something synthetic and high gloss again. 

2 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Quote me: "LG6 WILL be Gaga's return to electronic music."

It will be done in a very new way, might not be out until 2019/2020....but Gaga will contrast the rawness of Joanne with something synthetic and high gloss again. 

I agree. I think GAGA is obsessed with the decay of the popstar, in this case, being herself. Like we see in the paparazzi video. I think all the "Let downs" or flops have been planned. I also think with #JOANNE her perspective comes more from Stef as opposed to LG. So it would only make sense that the album after Joanne and the Jazz album is full on Rah Rah Gaga Ahh Ahh. what do y'all think? 

Fernster7
55 minutes ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

nobody on this site is a hater, don't be extra 🙄:madge:

Lmao, you clearly have not seen the comments of some users in this site.:madge:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Fernster7

I hope she does not go back to her past style, the Joanne era is miles better than anything she's ever done(I want live performances tho).

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived