💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gagas lacks vengeance this era

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

VANTABLACK

So I see all these threads popping up about Gaga is not not same she's boring now and how Joanne is gonna flop. Instead if all that pessimistic mentality can we atleast make constructive arguments but also can the fans who think their better because they like this new era stop discrediting the fans who don't .

I am neautral right now I will wait till 21St to judge 

First of all this era has barely begun in my opinion she has not done a single tv interview /performance maybe she is still creating all of those things . Maybe it is all last minute . We have to wait . 

I'm not attacking gagas plan or approach to this era but tbh it's all been a snooze fest so far . I know I'm jumping to conclusions but I'm not a new fan I've been one since 2008. I've seen everything in front of the curtain same as all of u . In terms of fan  experience this has been the most boring and un climactic beginning of any Gaga era . And some of you I think lie to ur self and suck up so much to everything Gaga does , I don't think makes u a bette fan . There is nothing wrong with being critical , everyone has like/dislikes .for ex  I didn't hate the pI video but I I've prob seen it less then 5 times because for  me it's meh it's not special . If another artist released it would it really have an impact ? 

Also Everythinng seems so cookie cutter and DIY . And laid back . I don't know if it's just were not used to it or some of us are actually trying to like this era by force. Even tho she has served us some good looks and vocals I'm just really scared that her message of this era won't hit the public , or will she revert back to her gimmicks (because I'm 2013 during applause era she said she wants to take her makeup off and just be natural and show her talent with all the stuff but then that era just got messier and messier )

I wanted her to come out after three years with a fycking bang . with VENGEANCE AND FEARLESS NESS. She went thru so much hate during ARTPOP I WANTED HER TO PROVE ALL THOSE HATERS WRONG AND GIVE IT TO THEM .  like the way she came on the scene in 2008 but all I see in her new interviews is her shaking and a little insecure and I see her trying to be someone else like what I do when I'm hella nervous inside and not being my self . I HOPE IM WRONG. maybe this is actually how she is in private and we finally see it 

and  Is perfect illusion a good song ? Yes. Is it her best ? NO (for me it's another Gaga sounding dance pop song , could have been on a previous album , my favourite part are the rock verses tbh ) but I still want the world to hear it and fall in love with it . I'm 100%the music will be her best and good quality . I just hope it ties well together . and something More different and More edgy and experiential .

Bye good night :ph34r:

it's honestly so hard to express how u feel on here because all u guys attack eachother :( I wish I never joined this forum .'this is my first start of era on gagadaily I wonder how different the experience would be if I just kept my thoughts to me self . :( But now I can't go back and start over . 

Well the difference between her and you is that she is a mature adult who doesn't need to seek vengeance for anything. She just wants to make her music.

Reality

I don't think the point of this era in particular though is to come back with some sort of "vengeance". It's obviously been pretty laid-back, especially compared to her other eras, but I think that's kind of the point. If she wanted to "come back with a vengeance" then I think she would have reverted to more outlandish outfits and try to make a more radio-friendly album.

We're certainly not going to get a radio-friendly album—she's already said that, but I don't necessarily think that she's going to make this era super extravagant with promo, outfits, or anything. 

All that said, we're still in the beginning stages of the era, things could definitely change. 

However...

8 minutes ago, VANTABLACK said:

I wanted her to come out after three years with a fycking bang . with VENGEANCE AND FEARLESS NESS. She went thru so much hate during ARTPOP I WANTED GER TO PROVE ALL THOSE HATERS WRONG AND GIVE IT TO THEM . 

I think this is when people start thinking more about themselves and less about Gaga. Who cares about what other people have to think? If Gaga's content and happy, then that's all that matters. We shouldn't have to prove anything to anyone. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

TheKillerQueen

Its the sad truth. I miss "Gaga", now she is just Lady. The music is still good, don't get me wrong. But I miss the crazier days.

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

JEWRJEWR
5 minutes ago, Bio said:

Well the difference between her and you is that she is a mature adult who doesn't need to seek vengeance for anything. She just wants to make her music.

OH ****.

CLOCKT 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

I really thought she was coming for blood this time.. But at the same time its good to know she's doing what she wants and enjoying herself at least that's my excuse 

adoringtwink

after cheek to cheek, i couldn't see gaga reverting back to "crazy". i think this evolution was natural for her and i like her more this way tbh. i like the minimal aesthetics and just letting the music speak for itself. i like the outfits and i think they go back to gaga's roots. don't know why this fanbase praises other artists for going back to their roots but when gaga does, its not good enough for them. :reductive:

I keep saying I understand why some fans might be disappointed. The music isn't euro-dance electro-pop, her fashion isn't avant-garde, there is no slick choreography and her music video isn't typical pop :shrug:

It's understandable that a percentage of people who have loved Gaga's music from TF-ARTPOP, loved her crazy outfits and loved her choreographed performances are feeling a little letdown by this new direction. What's equally important to recognise though, is that it's clear Gaga is going in another direction and you can't cling onto the past and complain that she isn't delivering the same sort of stuff she did previously.

I love the direction she is going. I hope she goes a little deeper musically, as PI still seemed only to shallowly dip into the musical potential of Her, Ronson and Parker, but I expect that will happen in the deeper cuts of the album.

I loved the video, very energetic, not at all like a video other pop artists would release. It was very well shot with great cinematography and editing. Again it's understandable that a percentage of people who enjoyed her sleek, pop-art ARTPOP videos from TF-ARTPOP will not also enjoy this more raw and minimalistic style but that's the direction she is going.

This is like Bowie going into Young Americans. He alienated a lot of his original fan base who didn't quite enjoy his transformation from

2_jpg_5186_north_499x_white.jpg

to

tumblr_nx6ff0AovD1u2le02o1_400.gif

VANTABLACK
7 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Getting vengeance? Is pop music a playground? 

**** pop . 

It's ROCK AND ROLL all the way  Baby#JoanneVibes 

zakariah

I'm fine with the music etc. But what i'm not fine with is that they're not telling us the promo schedule (if there is any), like come on just hint us. 

Smarticle

Shes gonna get 'vengeance' by showing off her raw ass vocal talent :awkney:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

35 minutes ago, Bio said:

C'MON HUNTY SPILL THE WHOLE KETTLE

Archived