Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Sia - This Is Acting (Re-Release) - October 21st

BABBLYON

Featured Posts

BABBLYON
First she releases The Greatest 3 days before PI, now she's releasing the same day as Gaga...if she debuts at number 1...:nails: as much as I love Sia its like...ugh. low key hyped though because I love sia

Tracklist 

Spoiler

1. Bird Set Free

2. Alive

3. One Million Bullets

4. Move Your Body

5. Unstoppable

6. Cheap Thrills

7. Reaper

8. House On Fire

9. Footprints

10. Sweet Design

11. Broken Glass

12. Space Between

13. Cheap Thrills - Sia feat. Sean Paul

14. The Greatest - Sia feat. Kendrick Lamar

15. Confetti

16. Move Your Body

17. Midnight Decisions

18. Jesus Wept

19. The Greatest

https://www.amazon.com/This-Acting-Deluxe-Version-Sia/dp/B01L9EZET2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1475116012&sr=8-2&keywords=sia+this+is+acting

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

Re-releases always flop so i'm not worried, the original album peaked at #4, i'm lowkey excited to listen to the 'Move Your Body (New Version)' though, I feel like she might have toned it down a bit so that she can make it into a single. (She better make it into a single :nails: )

Anderson123

Two of the most talented artists of today. I'm so excited for both albums! I was kind of hoping The Greatest/We Are Your Children was all new music though, it'd have been a great trilogy, but new music is always welcome in my music library.

Decodekid
1 minute ago, Zakariah said:

Re-releases always flop so i'm not worried, the original album peaked at #4, i'm lowkey excited to listen to the 'Move Your Body (New Version)' though, I feel like she might have toned it down a bit so that she can make it into a single. (She better make it into a single :nails: )

are rereleases the same thing changed a bit or whaa?

Im Harol don't tell anyone

JOANNE will definitely have higher debut week sales, This Is Acting's sales wasn't impressive at all, not to mention this is the re-release

1 minute ago, Decodekid said:

Maybe she's gonna put the greatest into it?

zakariah
4 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

Yeah, just a few new songs added, thats it.

She's gonna be adding Cheap Thrills (ft. Sean Paul), The Greatest (both ft. Kendrick & without) 3 new songs & new version of Move Your Body

Archived