💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady no-more Gaga?!

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

A while back when I was watching Perfect Illusion, it hit me. 

As I saw her move from that one angle to that other angle, I could see in her right nostril that something was up. 

I paused the video at :53 and examined the image. After a week of doing this daily, I could finally tell what was going on. There was 12 pixels making up the right upper part of the nostril, and I knew immediately what that meant. "Lady Gaga Lady" The second time her name is only spelt out half way. That just so happens to cut off the "Gaga"! 

Where is the Gaga you ask? Well I think I found that out too! On her left side, and only counting 4 strands of hair, I counted- you guessed it- 4 STRANDS OF HAIR! "Gaga" has 4 letters in it, and that just proves that Gaga has left! 

tumblr_nylcuhLCrM1tfn6k7o1_400.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Smarticle

If this thread was clickbait for the video, it worked.......cuz i paused it at :53 and checked for no reason :awkney:

EDIT: There's several frames Gaga's face of :53 I wanna know which frame he was talking about...

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

HOTNebraskaGuy
7 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

If this thread was clickbait for the video, it worked.......cuz i paused it at :53 and checked for no reason :awkney:

EDIT: There's several frames Gaga's face of :53 I wanna know which frame he was talking about...

You think I actually counted? :awkney:

I just found a second with her face in it. :laughga:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Smarticle
Just now, HOTNGaga said:

You think I actually counted? :awkney:

I just found a second with her face in it. :laughga:

You should do her promo management :emma:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

ReidOne
26 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

As I saw her move from that one angle to that other angle, I could see in her right nostril that something was up. 

I paused the video at :53 and examined the image. After a week of doing this daily, I could finally tell what was going on.

tumblr_nylcuhLCrM1tfn6k7o1_400.gif

I know this won't be a popular opinion, but I saw it, too. 

I watched that same scene 3x per day every 2 days over the last six days (3x per day, every other day, over the last six days = 3 x 2 x 6 = 666 to the power of 3) and I'm absolutely shook. It's obviously meant to symbolize Lady No-More Gaga. :diane:

Archived