💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Unknown DJs for Gaga to work with ?

AlphaMonster

Featured Posts

AlphaMonster

Do you know any DJs who are unknown to GP(average american/globalized international audience), that you would like Gaga to work with ? 

I would like her to work with Mahmut Orhan, a DJ I discovered at "Ulus 29" and "Anjelique" clubs of Istanbul over the summer. He only has one original song that became a dance hit in Eastern Europe so he is still pretty much only known to deep house listeners of Turkish zone of cultural influence. But he has some killer remixes in which he uses sax or violin on the beat. That's his original song that became a hit in some eastern european countries. 

Some of his remixes: 

Spoiler

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ReidOne

Showing my age, but I would love for Gaga to work with Soulwax / 2ManyDJs / Dewaele Brothers...

They were hot as FIRE in the early 2000's for being the foremost providers of epic mash ups (at the emergence of the mashup trend).

Kylie Minogue even performed their unofficial remix of her mega hit "Cant Get You Out of My Head" for the Royal Variety performance in front of the Queen of England back at her peak in 2002! :worship2:

Their mashups are the stuff of legend: 

AlphaMonster
3 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

GORGON CITY AND DISCLOSURE.

Disclosure is famous though :giveup: Gorgon City is debatable :) They are probs unknown to GP. I learnt them from my UK-born cousins :giggle:

ReidOne
7 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Kylie Minogue even performed their unofficial remix of her mega hit "Cant Get You Out of My Head" for the Royal Variety performance in front of the Queen of England back at her peak in 2002! :worship2:

A little off topic, but please let the above comment sink in. 

This was at the legendary Royal Variety show! You'll remember this show from several years later when Gaga performed: 

Queen+Elizabeth+II+Lady+Gaga+Royal+Varie

Kylie Minogue performed an unofficial, underground dance remix of the biggest hit of her career (AT ITS PEAK) for the Queen. At the Royal Variety show. 

She's a true champion of dance music and club culture. 

This is why Kylie fans stan so hard for Kylie. She's fearless. She's consistent. She's our hero. 

When will indie artist Joanne tbh... :madge:

IMG_5538.JPG.500e61b3aabd5eb8289eb585084

5 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

All producers are also DJs. 

i could disagree with that :giggle: or shamelessly give myself promo

Spoiler

i don't consider myself a 'DJ' but i assume you mean it as a synonym for producer

AlphaMonster
4 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

me, bitch 

Hide contents

it feels like mix of classical music & trap. I personally hate trap but I would like to see Gaga mixing up nu-disco with classical music.

AlphaMonster
4 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

Reveal hidden contents

i don't consider myself a 'DJ' but i assume you mean it as a synonym for producer

I don't think it is a synonym for a producer. But most producers were once DJs playing at clubs etc before becoming producers of major pop hits.  

Archived