Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

HuffPost: The 5 Stages of Perfect Illusion

Computer

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

Whoever wrote this was correct about some of it because I felt the same way during some of the stages but I feel he would now love PI if he'd watched the video. I am assuming this was written before it came out since it doesn't mention the video. 

Also...

Now “Perfect Illusion” is coursing through your veins and you’re amped like Colby O’Donnis for that one month in 2008. :awkney:

TropicOfCANCER

It's the damned truth. This song was a huge effing let down and I KNOW a majority of people who claim to love it either don't or are lying to themselves. Gaga/interscope really blew it.  The stage four list of excuses are so dead-on with people swearing up and down the song is a grower.

i still have faith in the album but gaga's days as a main popstar are likely over. 

Iwontell

Well, I hated the song at first, but now I'm fine with it, tbh....though I'm a fan so of course I'd give it a few more tries bf I gave up, which is something a lot of ppl won't do...and even if they did it's not a sure thing that everyone would eventually like it...

Idk...the good side of hating everyone and everything is that I don't really need ppl to enjoy what I enjoy so I can feel validated, cuz I want them to die anyway...you know? I give PI a 6.5 and, really, fvck everybody else's opinions...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

It's the damned truth. This song was a huge effing let down and I KNOW a majority of people who claim to love it either don't or are lying to themselves. Gaga/interscope really blew it.  The stage four list of excuses are so dead-on with people swearing up and down the song is a grower.

i still have faith in the album but gaga's days as a main popstar are likely over. 

So f***** what if she's over as a main popstar? And who the f*** are you to judge if I really love the song or not? Don't go making assumptions and spreading hate just because YOU don't like the song. 

Some of us love PI regardless of its chart position, because guess what, Gaga is not a popstar, she's a ****ing ARTIST, unlike the other basic bitches you probably stan for. 

So please, do us all a favor and go spread your negativity somewhere else. 

StarstruckIllusion

WHAT SORT OF FANFIC MESS IS THIS? Lmaoooo. I was legit mad & confused when the second verse started early tho. It is a grower… 

Desperado
11 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

no bitch stfu u aint on my mind

this wrote it https://twitter.com/DJLouieXIV

androiduser
16 minutes ago, TheCountess said:

Some of us love PI regardless of its chart position, because guess what, Gaga is not a popstar, she's a ****ing ARTIST, unlike the other basic bitches you probably stan for.

so why is PI not art then? you can't seriously say PI is art, I hope

holy scheisse
43 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

Why do I feel like this is the third shady article they've written about her in the last month?

Huff post is an aggregator so it's multiple outlets :lana:not just one place like NYT writing 3 articles about her. 

The majority must not like the song I guess 

I on the other hand beg to differ!

i stoped reading at BEYONCE RELATABLE.

She was considered a flop before BEYONCE. Now suddently everybody loves her, even if she's still a flop. 

Kindness rules all.

Archived