Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky says he is not gay; against gay rights

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky says he is not gay

Bobrisky.png

Nigerian male Barbie, Idris Okuneye, has declared he is not gay in a new interview with TW magazine.

He said, “I am not gay…No, I am not gay.

Idris appears awkward to Nigerians due to his feminine dress sense and the make ups he wears.

He added, “I think it is because of my look. Like imagine, a guy wearing makeup.

“Outside Nigeria like UK, America, they don’t find it new. They feel its normal but in Nigeria they feel you are mad.”

He further declared his support for the anti-gay law in Nigeria, “We are in Nigeria and there is this law which I am in support of that law because I see no reason why your mother will give birth to you and you will say you will not give birth in future. It is not possible now.

“If my mum and dad did not give birth to me, I wouldn’t be this Idris. I am not in support of gay marriage.”

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

SissyFromSpace

Nigerians and Jamaicans (basically the majority of black men...especially black men) don't even care if you're gay or not in a case like this. They see you dressing like THAT and they're quick to pop one at you, or beat the **** out of you. I'm talking about the ignorant, insecure, fragile male masculinity type of idiots. :rip: sad!

Computer

He's probably afraid to say he supports gays bc africa

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Iwontell

Black-Guy-Really-GIF.gif?gs=a

The "I'm not gay" part, fine...to me ppl are whatever they say they are, I don't care.

But looking like that I'm SURE he faces a lot of prejudice and he's still unable to empathize? He's still in support of an anti-gay law? Really? What a dumb asshole...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

SissyFromSpace
2 minutes ago, Computer said:

He's probably afraid to say he supports gays bc africa

But with the way she presents himself...does it really matter what he says? he can say that he's straight and people will still want to kill him. Nigerians are not fond of feminine men. They hate feminine men.

StarstruckIllusion

He can stay closeted all his life and I won't be bothered, but the anti gay part? Okay, now I have to assume he is gay & he's reaching :nails:

the sad part is, when he does come out in like 20 years, no one will be here for him after this quote :awkney:

He's talking about birthing children as if it's the most important thing in the world, when it turns out the most unfortunate thing about him is that his parents agreed with that idea

11 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

Black-Guy-Really-GIF.gif?gs=a

The "I'm not gay" part, fine...to me ppl are whatever they say they are, I don't care.

But looking like that I'm SURE he faces a lot of prejudice and he's still unable to empathize? He's still in support of an anti-gay law? Really? What a dumb asshole...

This, ill give him the benefit of the doubt bcuz of where he is from, maybe its for his own safety, and saying he supports the law its the best way to clean his name while continuing to do what hes doing.

BUT, if thats not the case, then he can go to hell 

thierryrreiht
7 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Ricky Dillon hunty teas, tbh :hor:

ricky-dillon-asexual-video-1__oPt.jpg

He still hasn't made is coming out yet???

connor

trevor

ricky

how many u bet that the whole O2L was basically them organizing gay org*es between them?

zakariah
11 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

He still hasn't made is coming out yet???

connor

trevor

ricky

how many u bet that the whole O2L was basically them organizing gay org*es between them?

He did like few weeks ago, he's Asexual

Archived