Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite Song You Wish Was Gaga's

SCAR 97

Featured Posts

What is your favorite song you wish was part of Gaga's discography? Personally, I wish she wrote/sung "Dancing On My Own" by Robyn. To me it is one of the best pop songs of all time and Gaga would slay an acoustic version. 

StarstruckIllusion

So. Many. Songs. :toofunny: bc I actually listened to other artists during the wait of Joanne unlike 90% of this fanbase :classy: and oh wow, no y'all cant defend yourselves, bc  (while muted) I pulled my hair out seeing everyone thinking new songs (Perfect Illusion will) still release @ the day of 12:00, when it's actually the day behind, 11:00PM EST. same will happen w/ Joanne: It's out Oct. 20 @ 11PM EST. 

TheKillerQueen

I was just thinking about Dancing On my Own by Robyn... It's so "Gaga". 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

sillynate

I really would love to hear most if not all of the songs from Beyoncé's self titled album with Gaga's voice. Somewhere in an alternate universe there's a me bopping to Drunk in Love ft Taylor Kinney from the album GAGA. GAGA all in his mouth like liquor

ReidOne

Love the Robyn song in the OP! Great call. 

A bit of an obvious choice, but Rihanna's cover of Tame Impala would be on my list. Would LOVE to hear this with some Fame Monster-era autotuned Gaga vocals :diane: :worship2:

Archived