Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Janet: 1st baby bump photos here!

ReidOne

Featured Posts

JustAnotherDay

Happy for her :) I hope everything goes well, I know that sometimes older people have complications during pregnancy and I would hate to see anything happen to her or her baby 

was NickARTPOP

ReidOne

You all know I'm a conspiracy theorist, but these pics have me wondering... is this actually Janet's third baby? 

Obviously, we all know about the rumors that she had a secret baby with James DeBarge in the early 80's... 

But looking at today's pics, Janet looks very similar to her "fat" pictures from 2004... Was Janet secretly pregnant with Jermaine Dupri's baby back then, too? 

39166.jpg

celebrities-who-got-fat-02.jpg

It isn't that crazy of an idea when you think about it... Janet has always shunned the "Jackson family spotlight" and kept her 8 year marriage to Rene Elizondo a complete secret from the entire world in the 90's. So it's not at all a stretch to think that she would keep her children a secret to protect them from the inevitable spotlight in order to give them a normal upbringing. 

I'm starting to think she had a kid in 2004, too. 

ReidOne
Just now, ReidOne said:

Obviously, we all know about the rumors that she had a secret baby with James DeBarge in the early 80's... 

Bonus trivia...

James DeBarge's biggest hit song was written by Diane Warren :diane:

This was also Diane's first mega hit in the US :diane:

Archived