💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Sophia Somajo

juju

Featured Posts

Introducing one of Sweden's most eclectic electronic acts, Sophia Somajo (aka SoSo).

artworks-000158831236-pa1n5q-t500x500.jp

SoSo has been crafting her own brand of electro-pop for some years now. She created her own label, Do It Yourself Bitch Productions, and generally is responsible for everything from the production of her songs to writing her own lyrics. Her voice is also very distinct and expressive, making her an exciting act to follow. Her newest EP, Freudian Slip Vol. 1, is proving to be a highly anticipated release, due any day now. So far, two songs proceed it's release.

Klein Blue comes first, and it's a pulsating banger with an explosive chorus:

Sapphire was her last release; a slinky pop song with a video featuring her very attractive husband (they make the cutest couple):

I hope you all grow to enjoy her as much as I do. xx

❤ x ❤

Antonio

Gurl if we're talking Swedish pop girls queen says hello 

Sophia is a honorable mention though :giveup::giveup:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

11 minutes ago, Antonio said:

Gurl if we're talking Swedish pop girls queen says hello 

Sophia is a honorable mention though :giveup::giveup:

OK but are we forgetting about Sweden's resident queen tbh? (Tove is coming for ha though).

SoSo is not yet on their levels, but she can craft a killer chorus tbh, case in point:

This was also the first song I ever heard by her. It was featured on the EP T.T.I.D.S.D.I.E.U.I.C which was available for free once on the world wide web, but that offer could've expired, but it is definitely worth checking out if you get the chance.

SoSo's next single is called "Mouth to Mouth" and it should drop any day now.

❤ x ❤

darkchylde

honestly the nordic cuntries have the best musicians (don't @ me with the us, i will cut you): lykke li, icona pop, abba, röyksopp, robyn, tove lo, first aid kit and a long etc. will definetly check out soso!

I've been following her for years! She's so nice, I've spoken to her on Facebook a few times so were practically best friends :hor:

Amazing job creating your first thread! So professional tbh. You should be a music exec!!! Im listening to Klein Blue right now and it's sooooooo good! 

:hug::hug::hug:

We're all Stronger Together!

25 minutes ago, iamsean said:

I've been following her for years! She's so nice, I've spoken to her on Facebook a few times so were practically best friends :hor:

She is SO nice! I chat with her on Twitter all the time, she's always sweet and responds.
Definitely a cool trait in such a talented artist.

15 minutes ago, DIVA said:

Amazing job creating your first thread! So professional tbh. You should be a music exec!!! Im listening to Klein Blue right now and it's sooooooo good! 

:hug::hug::hug:

Glad you like!! :sara: She's underrated tbh, but I see big things for her! Y'all don't sleep on this one!

❤ x ❤

10 minutes ago, jujubae said:

She is SO nice! I chat with her on Twitter all the time, she's always sweet and responds.
Definitely a cool trait in such a talented artist.

Glad you like!! :sara: She's underrated tbh, but I see big things for her! Y'all don't sleep on this one!

You're ahead of your time! A true music visionary tbh. 

We're all Stronger Together!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived