💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Britney Spears AMF10

bambi96

Featured Posts

Let me just say this before I continue: I love Britney, I have much appreciation for her and the music which she has produced.

However I'm watching the AMF performance on iTunes, and I feel so underwhelmed. She's just not singing, and although that isn't a surprise, I feel like I'm yearning to hear her sing, just one line at least.

Do y'all feel the same? I don't want a STAN commenting, because your opinion will be biased. 

Also, if there is footage on YT of her actually singing recently, can you link it?

Borislshere

Yesterday was my first time watching a full Britney spears show. I was surprised/disappointed that she only performed 2 of her 17 new songs from glory. IMO it was a hot mess. It looked like she wasn't even trying to stay in sync with the vocals.

Honestly now I know why Britney stans are so bitter most of the time. 

4sfkh1ayd7nx.gif

5 minutes ago, Devyn said:

Yesterday was my first time watching a full Britney spears show. I was surprised/disappointed that she only performed 2 of her 17 new songs from glory. IMO it was a hot mess. It looked like she wasn't even trying to stay in sync with the vocals.

Honestly now I know why Britney stans are so bitter most of the time. 

4sfkh1ayd7nx.gif

Did you honestly expect her to perform a new show when she can always re-hash her POM show? :flop: 

venusfly

Expecting Britney to sing live when she hasnt in many years and getting disappointed when she doesn't isn't anyone elses fault :laughga:

Iwontell

You know, ppl connect with other ppl for different reasons...

Even if her performance leaves something to be desired, theres a lot of ppl who grew up watching her (and back in the day she did have her moments on the stage), looking up to her, facing the same struggles she has or who just really enjoy her music or her as a person...

Their expectations from a performance are just different from ours and they're experiencing it in a very different way than we (who only occasionally listen to her music) do...and having it being constantly questioned as it has been lately must be pretty hurtful for them...so I just avoid commenting on it altogether (even if they won't have the decency of returning the favor :poot:)...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Borislshere
9 minutes ago, Blake said:

Did you honestly expect her to perform a new show when she can always re-hash her POM show? :flop: 

This was my first time watching her do a show and i've never seen her piece of me show. I didn't know she was that lazy

GlitterAndGrease
29 minutes ago, bambi96 said:

Let me just say this before I continue: I love Britney, I have much appreciation for her and the music which she has produced.

However I'm watching the AMF performance on iTunes, and I feel so underwhelmed. She's just not singing, and although that isn't a surprise, I feel like I'm yearning to hear her sing, just one line at least.

Do y'all feel the same? I don't want a STAN commenting, because your opinion will be biased. 

Also, if there is footage on YT of her actually singing recently, can you link it?

She accidentally sang the first verse of freakshow live last night... There are your 10 lines!!!!!

She did this for her U.K. fans who haven't seen a concert of hers since her absolute lowest point as a performer 5 years ago. 

The fans obviously loved the show and Britney enjoyed the crowd. That's all that mattered for this show so you can eat Brits ass :chica: 

Archived