šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

AHS 6 Billie Dean Howard coming to Roanoke?!

Helxig

Featured Posts

Guys I read online that Billie Dean Howard from season one (who also appeared inĀ Hotel) actually spoke about the lost colony of Roanoke, way back in season one... And boy was it true!

She has a decent lengthĀ scene where she talks to Violet all about the Roanoke colony's history. Here's a transcription (season one, episode 11, 17 minutes in)

Spoiler

"Itā€™s difficult to banish a spirit, but not impossible. The most successful attempt I know of happened when America was known as the new world.

In 1590, on the coast of what we now know as North Carolina, the entire colony of Roanokeā€”all 117 men, women, and childrenā€”died inexplicably. It became known as the ghost colony because the spirits remained. They haunted the native tribes living in the surrounding areas. Killing indiscriminately. The elder knew he had to act. He cast a banishment curse. First he collected the personal belongings of all the dead colonists. Then they burned them. The ghosts appeared, summoned by their talismans. But before the spirits could cause them any more harm, the elder completed the curse that would banish the ghosts forever. By uttering a single word. The same word found carved on a post at the abandoned colony. ā€œCroatoan.ā€"

Ā 

And they have flashbacks to the exact same location as we saw in Roanoke! I made this comparison!

14448761_1527082260640256_14250460987184

The people in the scenes even wear the same style of clothing as Kathy Bates and they others!

Who knew our hint for the next season was buried all the way back IN SEASON ONE?! And in such detail!

Ā 

Anyway, as cool as that is itself, I have a theory about this season! I think the Billie Dean Howard is actually the one in charge of the season 6 interviews/documentary aboutĀ Roanoke! I think that Billie Dean heard stories about the Roanoke hauntings (something we know she is very knowledgeable about) and decided to get to the bottom of it herself, and in doing so get her hit TV show that she so desperately wants. Maybe she wants to be the one to successfully banish the spirits (because that obviously didn't happen). She might have even become more driven after fleeing the hotel while trying to document the ten commandments killer!Ā 

What do you guys think?!Ā :excited2:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Bille seems shook by her last encounter to paranormal thingie in AHS: Hotel, which also set in current time as My Roanoke Story plot, so maybe she is off the medium world after that? :shrug:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

chromaticka

Holy sh*t, that's actually not a reach at all... omfg

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Bille seems shook by her last encounter to paranormal thingie in AHS: Hotel, which also set in current time as My Roanoke Story plot, so maybe she is off the medium world after that? :shrug:

Maybe hearing that Roanoke is still haunted brought her back to the business! Maybe someone coerced her into coming out because she was their last hope!Ā 

1 minute ago, notsoratedr said:

Holy sh*t, that's actually not a reach at all... omfg

I'm glad someone else thinks so! She knew all about the lost colony of Roanoke in detail, and her main goal has always been to do TV and have a hit show or documentary!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

What If she is actually the one portraiting Shelby's character? What if it's Sarah portraiting Billie Dean portraiting Shelby?

Kindness rules all.

The Surrealist

I actually start to believe the way the seasons are connected is through television:

Season 1 - Billie Dean mentions having her own TV Show (Sarah Paulson)

Season 2 - Lana ends up having an interview. (Sarah Paulson)

Season 3 - Cordelia ends up having an interview. (Sarah Paulson)

Season 4 -Ā Elsa performs on live television on Halloween night. (Jessica Lange)

Season 5 - Billie Dean Howard has her own show. (Sarah Paulson)

Season 6 - The whole season is a tv show.Ā 

It is probably gonna crumble.

GuiUnderYou
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

But it was in 2022 on AHSĀ Hotel.

Where do you think you're goin'?

I think, at this point, the connection would be super meta, and hopefully subtle.

Like, My Roanoke Nightmare is likely produced by Billie Dean Howard, or something.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived