💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The 'big twist' in AHS 6!

Helxig

Featured Posts

I have an idea that I definitely believe will happen in the next episode or two!

I definitely think that the interview/documentary will begin to quickly unravel, and the characters will be in danger again! There's no way they all live to tell the tale of their experience! This is AHS we're talking about! And also, in the preview for episode 3, we see the 'real' Lee break down and tell them to turn off the cameras, breaking the fourth wall of the documentary thing.

It might even get weird and really meta, because they might have Sarah Paulson, Angela Bassett etc continue to act out the characters' experiences in the house, while Lily Rabe and the documentary characters act out what is happening in the present once the documentary breaks down.

Which would really push, and even reverse, the 'same actors playing different characters each season' thing that AHS is known for, because instead they'd have multiple actors playing the same characters in one season. Mind f.uck! :excited2:

I also have a thread about Billie Dean Howard from season one, in relation to Roanoke:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

VOLANTIS

I just hope Ryan doesn't mess up everything with the last two episodes. 

That'll actually be an unexpected twist as well. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

RebeldeFaith

What if they are actually filming the reenactment in the house where everything happened and **** gets real.

Something something idk

zakariah

I've also realised that they haven't properly introduced what time frame their currently in, so the interviews could possibly be taking place just weeks or months after the flashbacks, & they're all still living in the house. And that the interviews are all one full episode of Billie Dean Howard's show, & when the finally stop shooting the interviews, they go back to the house and the hauntings continue.

14 minutes ago, Zakariah said:

I've also realised that they haven't properly introduced what time frame their currently in, so the interviews could possibly be taking place just weeks or months after the flashbacks, & they're all still living in the house. And that the interviews are all one full episode of Billie Dean Howard's show, & when the finally stop shooting the interviews, they go back to the house and the hauntings continue.

Yes exactly! I knew they were going to do something interesting with the documentary and reenactments thing!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived