💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

One of the few videos that makes me cry

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

"Cuz people just see wigs and lipstick and they just shut down because they don't understand". This just breaks my heart because I've been in her shoes myself. It's scary how much of myself I see in gaga. People just see my tattoos and piercings and they just shut down because that's easier than trying to understand

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

SlayMeToVenus

I've never seen this whole thing. I bought the blu ray of the madison square garden show but they don't have this whole thing on there. :sweat: why did they edit most of it out? 

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

Letmelivemylife
3 minutes ago, SlayMeToVenus said:

I've never seen this whole thing. I bought the blu ray of the madison square garden show but they don't have this whole thing on there. :sweat: why did they edit most of it out? 

Yeah I noticed that too. Idk why they did

Letmelivemylife
7 minutes ago, CLLGaga said:

This is very sad to watch after ARTPOP :diane:

Exactly. It saddens me that there are some people who trash talk her now. Remember she's still the same woman who took us in, loved and nurtured us as is we were her own flesh and blood. She truly does love us

And still her "fans" talk **** about her...this is why Gaga deserves better monsters and I'm pretty sure after Joanne those fake ass bitches will be gone for ever.

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Letmelivemylife
40 minutes ago, Eddie said:

And still her "fans" talk **** about her...this is why Gaga deserves better monsters and I'm pretty sure after Joanne those fake ass bitches will be gone for ever.

Exactly. She knows who the true monsters are and those are the ones that she would bend over backwards for. Yeah she travels all over the world for interviews and photo shoots but I have zero doubt in my mind that the second **** got real and we really truly needed her, she would be there in a heartbeat. There are no words to describe the love she feels for her true monsters. After all, she took us in and loved/nurtured us as if we were her own children. 

Archived