Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Super Bowl Wiki Lists Lady Gaga As The Performer

chromaticka

Featured Posts

chromaticka

Not sure if AP cause I couldn't find it anywhere else but.... I was checking the Super Bowl LI page on Wikipedia and they added Lady Gaga as the official performer.

"Halftime show

Lady Gaga will perform the halftime show.[1]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_LI

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Rat Boy

I swear if she isn't doing it this year...:saladga:

EDIT: Anyone can edit the page.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Ok.

Y'all have to know about those little numbers that appear next to the sentence. They're called 'citations'.

It links CBSSports as  the source, which probably lists another source. 

the NFL still hasn't officially announced it yet... but i am a believer

edit: i was right. the CBSSports article lists that Sport Business Daily's article as their source. the one who said it would be announced last Sunday :chica:

Rat Boy
1 minute ago, Jennica said:

Ok.

Y'all have to know about those little numbers that appear next to the sentence. They're called 'citations'.

It links CBSSports as  the source, which probably lists another source. 

the NFL still hasn't officially announced it yet... but i am a belieber.

justin-bieber-believe.jpg

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Just now, Brodinski said:

Literally anyone can edit it

2 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Anyone can edit it do so it doesn't confirm anything

The biggest internet myth I've ever heard. I even checked, that page is locked, meaning only registered and credible users can edit that particular page. Even I've tried making an edit on Wikipedia, accurate with source and all, and it was still taken down because I didn't have a history with that website. Only teachers still believe that anyone can edit Wikipedia. :madge:

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, PossiblyMaybe said:

The biggest internet myth I've ever heard. I even checked, that page is locked, meaning only registered and credible users can edit that particular page. Even I've tried making an edit on Wikipedia, accurate with source and all, and it was still taken down because I didn't have a history with that website. Only teachers still believe that anyone can edit Wikipedia. :madge:

Some articles are locked some are not so yes everyone can still edit wikipedia and even if it is locked it's not hard at all to register :smh: 

Just now, Bellatrix said:

Some articles are locked some are not so yes everyone can still edit wikipedia and even if it is locked it's not hard at all to register :smh: 

Like I said, a registration isn't all that's necessary. They don't accept new users on locked pages. You have to build credibility, accurate edits, and age on your account in order to be able to edit a locked page. :awkney:

10 minutes ago, PossiblyMaybe said:

The biggest internet myth I've ever heard. I even checked, that page is locked, meaning only registered and credible users can edit that particular page. Even I've tried making an edit on Wikipedia, accurate with source and all, and it was still taken down because I didn't have a history with that website. Only teachers still believe that anyone can edit Wikipedia. 

Sis I'm in existetial crisis right now, I'm trying to to decide which version of The Achor Song is better, Post Live or Homogenic Live. What do you think

Archived