question

Why is PI stuck at #20 on radio?

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BuzzcutSeason

The song isn't doing great on streaming and sales platforms. If the song isn't doing well everywhere radio will slowly loose interest. Of course, radio pays attention to other things like rate the music surveys and such, sales and streams still have a huge impact.

Nothing is going on with the song, so nothing is going on with radio either (atleast for awhile).

DeanWinchester

We're trying to get it up on Canada at least. Please request the song!

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Because it's not a good song and radio doesn't play songs that don't appeal to the masses. Period

Poor sales and blah blah. Yeah, poor sale cause it's a bad song. I haven't heard the song on the radio once

ConnorFilm

The song is dead. She doesn't want to promote, so it won't grow. Accept it and move on. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

djBuffoon

Because it's a bad song.

j/k It's great. It's because Gaga's name alone comes with a lot of divisive baggage. Plus, the song goes against almost every single trend at the moment. Plus, she's not promoting it.

JustAnotherDay
45 minutes ago, Ryl said:

Because it's not a good song and radio doesn't play songs that don't appeal to the masses. Period

Poor sales and blah blah. Yeah, poor sale cause it's a bad song. I haven't heard the song on the radio once

I'm really not here for these newbies who join to hate on the song :huh:

was NickARTPOP

Its peaked.

On US radio at least.

Spins are beginning to decline by the day. I know its rising everyday in Canada tho

Signature loading… 👹🖤

2 hours ago, NickARTPOP said:

I'm really not here for these newbies who join to hate on the song :huh:

Joined to hate on this song? I joined before the song. But yes fairly new to the site. Gaga fan since 2008, met her twice and seen her 18 times. Bet I've contributed more to her music than you ever have. I can have an opinion

beat it 

Archived