💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I think I figured out our problem

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

I think I figured out why monsters find the Perfect Illusion/ Joanne era so hard to process.

I think Gaga has given us so much cryptic conceptual stuff. All her eras up until ARTPOP were filled with concepts and hidden meanings and some lesson that we should learn, be it about Fame, love, art, sex, money etc..

Now, she's decided to deviate from that and just serve up some music and stop with being all cryptic, we find it hard to digest.

I don't blame some of us tbh, change is hard.

Gaga moved from this:

to this:

No wonder we're pressed. BUT, we need to accept this, and just enjoy the music. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're delusional and ungrateful, that's what we are :reductive: there wasn't even a problem in the first place, we set ourselves up to fall with all the hype

Chromatislaps
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I personally think it's because some of the people on here have sand in their vaginas.

sounds poetic, it should be a title on LG6:

Sandy Vags :derpga: 

Sounds like eulogy, so, Rest In Peace, the past

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NewUsername
9 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

I think I figured out why monsters find the Perfect Illusion/ Joanne era so hard to process.

I think Gaga has given us so much cryptic conceptual stuff. All her eras up until ARTPOP were filled with concepts and hidden meanings and some lesson that we should learn, be it about Fame, love, art, sex, money etc..

Now, she's decided to deviate from that and just serve up some music and stop with being all cryptic, we find it hard to digest.

Well, most of Gaga's songs are (very) layered in meaning and PI is so as well. I hope/guess the other songs on Joanne will be that way as well.

DeanWinchester
7 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

Sandy Vags

the poor twin of Ladey Gags

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

9 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I personally think it's because some of the people on here have sand in their vaginas.

Ou... ma gawd. Sounds like a Cupcakke song

aubrey1objn1.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

DeanWinchester
12 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

PI has hidden meanings/alternative symbolisms, too :huh:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

KleinGa
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Sounds like eulogy, so, Rest In Peace, the past

:cryga::cryga:

Think we need to have an official funeral for CrazyGa, DarkGa, CrypticGa, SoonGa and all the old Ga's because that would be the only way some of us will move on tbh..

It's because we imagined the era to be a certain way and it's totally different

Same happened with ARTPOP, we expected to have TFM's little sister, we expected her to be on top again, have insane promo and it was all different

We expected LG5's music to be produced by RedOne and be something dark but got Mark Ronson music personnal to Gaga, she said many times Gaga is resting for till LG5 but instead we got the less Gaga era so far

It's all about having expectations that come to be very false...

Just now, KleinGa said:

:cryga::cryga:

Think we need to have an official funeral for CrazyGa, DarkGa, CrypticGa, SoonGa and all the old Ga's because that would be the only way some of us will move on tbh..

It will only resting for awhile. One day the Phoenix will rise.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived