Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga and Britney fighting for Super Bowl?

yxi

Featured Posts

Are Britney Spears and Lady Gaga battling it out for the coveted Super Bowl LI halftime slot?

According to reports, while Lady Gaga’s name appears to be the front-runner to perform at Super Bowl 51, sources are claiming that she’s facing stiff competition from Britney Spears.

New speculation is claiming that Spears is allegedly one of the artists in the running for the big halftime performance slot, and could potentially battle it out with Lady Gaga to land the prestigious gig when the Super Bowl hits Houston, Texas, on February 5 2017.

Britney Spears, her team and the Super Bowl committee are yet to comment on the most recent rounds of speculation, though the Spears rumors notably started up again just days after Us Weekly claimed that Lady Gaga had officially been confirmed as the Super Bowl 51 halftime performer, only for the NFL to quickly dispute the report.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3537525/britney-spears-lady-gaga-battle-for-super-bowl-li/#4xw2THqpvSk3QpIr.99

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave

I hope Gaga wins the battle tbh

No shade to Britney but SB needs someone who doesn't lipcync, or at least who doesn't use a turned off microphone... I love Britney and would love to see her putting on that kind of show, but let's be honest she actually hasn't got the skills 

Colourful

2 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

Let talent win.

Sounding like the CD is a talent :sis:

But imagine the show Gaga would put on vs the show from Brit :neyde:

There is no competition tbh.

Gagadonna

I want Gaga to do the whole show, but I would not mind Britney joining her on Telephone! 

The setlist would be like:

1. Bad Romance (Extended 'Rah Rah' Intro) 

2. I Want Your Love (Short Transition) + Perfect Illusion

3. Telephone w/ Britney ('Do You Wanna Come Over' Remix) 

4. Applause / Poker Face (Medley)

5. LG5 2nd Single 

5. The Edge of Glory 

Ehhh :neyde: 

I'd like to believe that Gaga already sealed the deal, and that they didn't announce it on Sunday out of respect for the athletes that passed away that day.

zakariah

Britney's performances have been utterly boring recently. And add the fact that she's gonna lipsynch, just no thanks. 

surely

ODef58C.png

Spoiler

gladiator-movie-russell-crowe.jpg

lol it's not like it's even a race for votes... it's a business deal. not to mention "it's a done deal".

pop fans see things so weird :toofunny:

KinneyUnderYou
2 minutes ago, JGD said:

Ehhh :neyde: 

I'd like to believe that Gaga already sealed the deal, and that they didn't announce it on Sunday out of respect for the athletes that passed away that day.

1 minute ago, Zakariah said:

Britney's performances have been utterly boring recently. And add the fact that she's gonna lipsynch, just no thanks. 

tbzhq.gif

Archived