Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Utada Hikaru - Fantôme

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

U-GO-BOY

Utada's new album "Fantôme" is out now! Go get it on iTunes!

utada-hikaru-fantome-album-cover.jpg

Tracklist:

1. 道
2. 俺の彼女
3. 花束を君に
4. 二時間だけのバカンス
5. 人魚
6. ともだち
7. 真夏の通り雨
8. 荒野の狼
9. 忘却
10. 人生最高の日
11. 桜流し

Michi is so good, I'm currently on track #2 Ore no Kanojo (My Gal) and it's awesome, her French is very good

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
U-GO-BOY
1 minute ago, GagaInArt said:

Who?:oprah:

:sharon:

she's one of the most successful Japanese artists having sold more than 52 million records worldwide. Gaga who? :awkney:

PassTheTime
Just now, U-GO-BOY said:

she's one of the most successful Japanese artists having sold more than 52 million records worldwide. Gaga who? :awkney:

hmmm Gaga sold 3 times + more records than that ,but that't not the point even tho chinese market is the biggest in the world not that hard to sell if you make music for them :oprah: 1.3 bilions :saladga:

U-GO-BOY
Just now, GagaInArt said:

hmmm Gaga sold 3 times + more records than that ,but that't not the point even tho chinese market is the biggest in the world not that hard to sell if you make music for them :oprah: 1.3 bilions :saladga:

According to Wikipedia Gaga has sold 27 million albums worldwide. Also I doubt most Chinese people are buying, let alone listening to Japanese music.

PassTheTime
35 minutes ago, U-GO-BOY said:

records = say the term "records" (singles, albums, videos) and not  just "albums".:reductive:

MonsterOfficial

honestly this thread was just to celebrate Utada's new album for after many years, now idk :saladga:

exorcise my mind

PassTheTime
9 minutes ago, U-GO-BOY said:

According to Wikipedia Gaga has sold 27 million albums worldwide. Also I doubt most Chinese people are buying, let alone listening to Japanese music.

Oh yes cause America ,Europe and Middle East just loves a good chinese song to bop on :saladga:

Katsuki Bakugo
21 minutes ago, GagaInArt said:

Who?:oprah:

How about using Google ignorant fool! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

U-GO-BOY
1 minute ago, GagaInArt said:

Oh yes cause America ,Europe and Middle East just loves a good chinese song to bop on :saladga:

Please get your racist self out of this thread. 

AnnTakamaki
1 minute ago, MonsterOfficial said:

honestly this thread was just to celebrate Utada's new album for after many years, now idk :saladga:

1 minute ago, 420 said:

lol at dumb people in this thread making themselves look like fools :smh:

*Ignore her she's drink gif*

Archived