Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney Spears/ Twin Peaks Mashup

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

Gagaterium
3 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

i'm interested in knowing how many of the people on this site even know what Twin Peaks is :emma:

same, tbh :neyde:

BUY APPLAUSE ON ITUNES

Iwontell
46 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

i'm interested in knowing how many of the people on this site even know what Twin Peaks is :emma:

One of these days someone posted about Will and Grace coming back for a new season and some ppl commented "who?", and W&G ended more than a decade after Twin Peaks...so the answer to your question is: not many :poot:...

(However they're always ready to school you and errbody else on what's good and bad TV, cuz millennials...:awkney:)

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Shadowcrest
14 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

One of these days someone posted about Will and Grace coming back for a new season and some ppl commented "who?", and W&G ended more than a decade after Twin Peaks...so the answer to your question is: not many :poot:...

(However they're always ready to school you and errbody else on what's good and bad TV, cuz millennials...:awkney:)

I wouldn't trust people on this site for TV recommendations, most of them think AHS is really good :awkney:

Archived