💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What songs should Gaga not perform at the Super Bowl?

CLLGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iluvartpop

Is it confirmed? I haven't been paying attention to the SB announcement. Or is this question mean IF she performs?

She should def. perform her hits. 

christinahoney

Bad Romance, Poker Face, maybe Paparazzi, Born This Way and Perfect Illusion.

But I would love Venus tbh:laughga: she can come in with a giant shell like the painting

Swan Heart

She should perform Perfect Illusion.

And I agree that she shouldn't perform Judas. Also Telephone,

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

SlaeUrAnus

Should: Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Born This Way, You and I, Do What U Want, Perfect Illusion and another upbeat song from Joanne. 

Shouldn't: Paparazzi, Telephone (unless it's with Beyonce), The Edge of Glory, Applause and G.U.Y. 

In my messy era.

Just now, SlaeUrAnus said:

Should: Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Born This Way, You and I, Do What U Want, Perfect Illusion and another upbeat song from Joanne. 

Shouldn't: Paparazzi, Telephone (unless it's with Beyonce), The Edge of Glory, Applause and G.U.Y. 

CtJc9G7WEAA7eX7.jpg

8 minutes ago, IluvARTPOP said:

Is it confirmed? I haven't been paying attention to the SB announcement. Or is this question mean IF she performs?

She should def. perform her hits. 

I mean so many trusted sources confirmed it. It's pretty much guaranteed at this point. 

Kim Kardashian

Are y'all guys serious?

She should perform all her singles + Venus.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

SlaeUrAnus
1 minute ago, CLLGaga said:

CtJc9G7WEAA7eX7.jpg

Maybe it's because they're Pop ballads and it may not fit the concept of the SuperBowl. But if there was a song from ARTPOP that has to be performed it has got to be DWUW. 

In my messy era.

Just now, SlaeUrAnus said:

Maybe it's because they're Pop ballads and it may not fit the concept of the SuperBowl. But if there was a song from ARTPOP that has to be performed it has got to be DWUW. 

Beyonce performed **** like Love On Top and Halo. I think those will be just fine.

And Applause is a MUST. It screams halftime show

yASSsss

Should Perform-Just Dance,Poker Face,Bad Romance,Applause,Perfect Illusion(it's meant to be performed at the stadiums :diane: ),Second single from Joanne,The Edge Of Glory,Alejandro

Shouldn't Perform-Judas,anything from ARTPOP(except Applause or DWUW),Born This Way(idk,too gay for the superbowl ? )

I'm conflicted about Y&I,It would be amazing if performed but i feel like it may be too slow for this event :flop: 

(I included the singles only)

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

4 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Should Perform-Just Dance,Poker Face,Bad Romance,Applause,Perfect Illusion(it's meant to be performed at the stadiums :diane: ),Second single from Joanne,The Edge Of Glory,Alejandro

Shouldn't Perform-Judas,anything from ARTPOP(except Applause or DWUW),Born This Way(idk,too gay for the superbowl ? )

I'm conflicted about Y&I,It would be amazing if performed but i feel like it may be too slow for this event :flop: 

(I included the singles only)

She SHOULD perform BTW wtf. It's one of her most IMPORTANT and defining songs. 

yASSsss
Just now, CLLGaga said:

She SHOULD perform BTW wtf. It's one of her most IMPORTANT and defining songs. 

i beg to differ :classy:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived