💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did PI break a Billboard record..?

christinahoney

Featured Posts

christinahoney

..of being a lead single with the largest drop in history from the first to second week? I read it somewhere but can't find a source (and I don't know how to look up the charts tbh I just use Wikipedia lol). 

christinahoney
Just now, vrajesh said:

Yaaaas only an indie artist can break such records :diane:

Speaking of which, calling her an "indie artist", did we start doing that ourselves or did she refer to herself as such?

DiscoStyx

It's the case in France. She went from #1 to #98 (I believe). Queen :diane:

I'm not sure about Billboard though.

2 minutes ago, christinahoney said:

Speaking of which, calling her an "indie artist", did we start doing that ourselves or did she refer to herself as such?

Interscope reportedly did, I think.

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

I feel like calling Gaga and indie artist is insulting tho those indie artists really trying to make it. Gaga is rich as p*ss and is signed to interscope. There's nothing indie about her

6 minutes ago, christinahoney said:

ggd coping mechanism with the not so successful first single :nails:

Galagala

Omg this is what I have predicted but don't want it to be real. 

SECOND SINGLE PLZ

Or MORE PROMO

1 minute ago, Mythos said:

ggd coping mechanism with the not so successful first single :nails:

Amen

Just now, Galagala said:

Omg this is what I have predicted but don't want it to be real. 

SECOND SINGLE PLZ

Or MORE PROMO

The promo can't do anything now. The song is dropping also on the radio, if it drops harder on the radio, nothing can bring it back. The streams and the performance on the radio are everything nowadas.

venusfly
20 minutes ago, gaganow said:

It's the case in France. She went from #1 to #98 (I believe). Queen :diane:

I'm not sure about Billboard though.

Interscope reportedly did, I think.

They didn't call her an indie artist, someone who said they have inside sources say they are approaching promotion the same way an indie artist would; which i assume means low key promotion that Gaga agrees to instead of her being sent around the world regardless of if she wanted to like she has done for her previous eras.

Fran Padilla
31 minutes ago, christinahoney said:

Interescope, they have the promotion of Joanne clasificated as a promotion of an Indie debut album.

christinahoney
1 minute ago, LG said:

They didn't call her an indie artist, someone who said they have inside sources say they are approaching promotion the same way an indie artist would; which i assume means low key promotion that Gaga agrees to instead of her being sent around the world regardless of if she wanted to like she has done for her previous eras.

Wasn't Lana an indie artist and she still promoted her albums everywhere? I have soooo many live performances from Born To Die/Paradise era. :laughga:

Fran Padilla
24 minutes ago, Lurk said:

I feel like calling Gaga and indie artist is insulting tho those indie artists really trying to make it. Gaga is rich as p*ss and is signed to interscope. There's nothing indie about her

Indie dosen't mean poor artists... You are insulting they as well. Indie are the artists that do music un stranger ways that can't be clasificated and dosen't Cares for money gaining or charts. Don't care about money gaining dosen't mean they haven't money. Do you understand?

Archived