Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

TFM era stans on ggd I need your answers!

2ndTimeAround

Featured Posts

2ndTimeAround

What was the atmosphere like on here? 

Also, did everyone absolutely go nuts over her infamous "tonight, I want you to forget all of your insecurities..." Speech

For me that speech was such a life changing experience. so real and hit home hard

I saw TMB 2.0 and it was the best time of my life. But I wasnt a member here! 

:)

I was here then but just a lurker.  There were still people who were unhappy with certain things but not as bad as it has been recently.

Lord Temptation

Let's go back to 2008-2009. Oh gosh. The world was so optimistic back then. It was the final era before social media started to enslave us and turn us into selfie obsessed sexters and stalkers. It was before the selfie was even a thing. We wore neon and didn't care. We wore skinny jeans and leather jackets (like in the MV for LoveGame) because they were offensive to others. We danced with glo sticks. It was the last era that felt new. 2010 was basically an extension of '08/'09. But by 2011 the world had reached peak Gaga. The world saw the meat dress and realised that Gaga meant business. She wasn't plastic, after all, but human. And a humanist. She was smart. She had ambition. And most importantly she wanted LGBT people to have the same rights as everyone else. She was a political force. By the end of 2011 the US GOVERNMENT repealed "Don't Ask Don't Tell". But now Gaga had enemies. The world turned against Gaga during the dark chapter known as Born This Way. By 2012 the party was over. Gaga broke her hip and retreated back to drugs. We know the rest of the story.

Soundtrack to 2008-2010, apart from Gaga, included indie rock like The Killers, The Strokes, MGMT, Kinngs of Leon, Metronomy, LCD Soundsystem, while pop was becoming very urban and very electronic dance-poppy (Janet Jacksons Feedback, Britneys Blackout, Rihanna's Loud, Madonna's Hard Candy - all these albums had electronic beats with urban rhythms). 

6 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Let's go back to 2008-2009. Oh gosh. The world was so optimistic back then. It was the final era before social media started to enslave us and turn us into selfie obsessed sexters and stalkers. It was before the selfie was even a thing. We wore neon and didn't care. We wore skinny jeans and leather jackets (like in the MV for LoveGame) because they were offensive to others. We danced with glo sticks. It was the last era that felt new. 2010 was basically an extension of '08/'09. But by 2011 the world had reached peak Gaga. The world saw the meat dress and realised that Gaga meant business. She wasn't plastic, after all, but human. And a humanist. She was smart. She had ambition. And most importantly she wanted LGBT people to have the same rights as everyone else. She was a political force. By the end of 2011 the US GOVERNMENT repealed "Don't Ask Don't Tell". But now Gaga had enemies. The world turned against Gaga during the dark chapter known as Born This Way. By 2012 the party was over. Gaga broke her hip and retreated back to drugs. We know the rest of the story.

Then ARTPOP, Jazz, and Perfect Illusion happened. The number of Little Monsters dwindled and the remaining ones lost morale. Will Joanne save Lady Gaga and her fans? Stay tuned. :giggle:

Lord Temptation
4 minutes ago, CLLGaga said:

Then ARTPOP, Jazz, and Perfect Illusion happened. The number of Little Monsters dwindled and the remaining ones lost morale. Will Joanne save Lady Gaga and her fans? Stay tuned. :giggle:

Save? From what?

The atmosphere on Gaga daily? It would be great if people here weren't so judgmental agenst people who they dont agree with. Basically your not wanted here if you don't Stan PI and every single life choice Gaga has ever made.

There have been post of "People who Stand from Fame Era should leave" So yea its getting hostile and not fun. 

23 minutes ago, MAC said:

I was here then but just a lurker.  There were still people who were unhappy with certain things but not as bad as it has been recently.

Omg how could people moan about the fame monster. I became a fan during Born This Way so missed out at the time. :S

24 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Soundtrack to 2008-2010, apart from Gaga, included indie rock like The Killers, The Strokes, MGMT, Kinngs of Leon, Metronomy, LCD Soundsystem, while pop was becoming very urban and very electronic dance-poppy (Janet Jacksons Feedback, Britneys Blackout, Rihanna's Loud, Madonna's Hard Candy - all these albums had electronic beats with urban rhythms). 

I loved that time I wasn't even a gaga fan though I used to love Madonna's Hard Candy and Katy Perry's new music.

17 minutes ago, CLLGaga said:

I dont think we will ever be killed off if we've made it this far as fans:firega:

15 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

The atmosphere on Gaga daily? It would be great if people here weren't so judgmental agenst people who they dont agree with. Basically your not wanted here if you don't Stan PI and every single life choice Gaga has ever made.

There have been post of "People who Stand from Fame Era should leave" So yea its getting hostile and not fun. 

But this is not the first time this has happened, it was also the same with pre ARTPOP, and ARTPOP Era, and even with Born This Way in same way.

All what happened on little monsters, the "true" fans and crap like that.

Katsuki Bakugo
47 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

The level of accuracy is unfounded anywhere else! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived