Lana Tweets Album/Single Name?

monsterdino

Featured Posts

monsterdino

tumblr_oe4wckLbYa1qi1d8wo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oe4wckLbYa1qi1d8wo2_1280.jpg

So Lana Del Rey just tweeted out these

Where Will You Be Watching

WHAT DOES IT MEAN??? UPCOMING SINGLE NAME??? or album name??? 

xoxo cupcakke

Whatever it is, can it be anything better than Honeymoon :madge:

Spoiler

I kid... to an extent :lana:

manicholic

It means 

The U.S. presidential debate is tonight and it's a historic event that we all must watch

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

2 minutes ago, manicholic said:

It means 

The U.S. presidential debate is tonight and it's a historic event that we all must watch

What a meltdown.. I had 1 minute of hyperventilating  

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

ComeToMama

Born To Die is still my fav album, only because with Ultraviolence and Honeymoon all the songs sound the same. I just listened to Honeymoon for the first time yesterday, but nothing compares to songs like Dark Paradise and Without You, and you dont get those sounds on the latter two albums.

Lana always writes new music, nonstop. I think this series of tweets is about the debate tonight, but I wouldn't surprised if she puts out something new very soon! :excited2:

SpookyKid
6 minutes ago, BabyDory said:

Born To Die is still my fav album, only because with Ultraviolence and Honeymoon all the songs sound the same. I just listened to Honeymoon for the first time yesterday, but nothing compares to songs like Dark Paradise and Without You, and you dont get those sounds on the latter two albums.

excuse me, all of Ultraviolence the same? :giveup: what Ultraviolence are you listening to? Cruel World, Money Power Glory, West Coast, Brooklyn Baby, Pretty When I Cry, Ultraviolence, Shades Of Cool, there is not a song that sounds the same :emma:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Ferrer Zorola

I would feel pretty stupid if I RTed random ass words since not everyone RTed the whole sentence lmao 

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived