Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

PI Entering Top 10 In Canada Soon

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

Guys I made a thread on this some days ago and I hate to bother you but I NEED YOUR HELP!

While PI has started falling in US radio thats not the case here in Canada. Its been picking up steam the past week and a bit and every day its been in the top 4 biggest AI gainers

Toronto (Biggest Canada market) has picked up the song less than some other major markets like Vancouver but its finally been playing it more

2 of the major top stations have been playing it everyday but the biggest one (999 Virgin Radio) has been hesitant to play it more than 1 time a day

If we can get this 1 Station to play it more it may be the key to solidify it as a hit in the Greater Toronto Area which holds nearly 20% of Canadas entire market!!!!

Please request: http://toronto.virginradio.ca/request.aspx

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustAnotherDay

Yall! Do this! If Perfect Illusion picks up steam in Canada it could affect the US which could in turn affect the rest of the world. 

was NickARTPOP

Economy
1 minute ago, CowSiss said:

Yaaasss Economy, give me those figures I love :classy:

Now request. I dont care if you live in Toronto or Canada for that matter. Help me!!!!! :crossed: 

please?????? :giveup: 

Dramatica

Requested, Miranda Gonzales requested the song for her son Joseph.

giphy.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

xoxo cupcakke
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Now request. I dont care if you live in Toronto or Canada for that matter. Help me!!!!! :crossed: 

please?????? :giveup: 

When my university's wireless can load that link, I'll get to it

Economy
3 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

Yall! Do this! If Perfect Illusion picks up steam in Canada it could affect the US which could in turn affect the rest of the world. 

Dont think American stations will play it more just cuz of us but we are a $2 Trillion economy still so success here isnt irrelevant :giveup: 

did u request btw? :hor: 

KyliesChild

I sent in my radio request and described Perfect Illusion as “a unique pop song that'll give listeners a huge adrenaline rush."

JustAnotherDay
Just now, Economy said:

Dont think American stations will play it more just cuz of us but we are a $2 Trillion economy still so success here isnt irrelevant :giveup: 

did u request btw? :hor: 

I don't think radio really cares about economy, if DJ's in the US see it gaining a lot in Canada and people near the border who have heard it in Canada start requesting it in the US it could gain in the US. I don't think it would be the first time it has happened. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the singles from Jagged Little Pill became big in Canada before the US.

And I did request, gotta get those spins! :laughga:

was NickARTPOP

Economy
4 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

I don't think radio really cares about economy, if DJ's in the US see it gaining a lot in Canada and people near the border who have heard it in Canada start requesting it in the US it could gain in the US. I don't think it would be the first time it has happened. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the singles from Jagged Little Pill became big in Canada before the US.

And I did request, gotta get those spins! :laughga:

Same happened with Just Dance. When it hit #1 here in Canada only months later the US and rest of the world discovered it :green: 

Still tho on a song already falling in US charts, success here might only have a tiny impact on US

VANTABLACK

@EconomyIM IN MONTREAL RIGHT NOW IN THE GAY VILLAGE AND THEY HAVE THESE BIKES SET UP THAT PLAY MUSIC WHEN U RIDE THEM AND IT PLAYED :giveup:PERFECT ILLUSION AND THE MARIO THEME SONG 

Archived