💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you excited for LG5?

ronnix

Featured Posts

I think it's cool that Gaga took the time to release the side project that is Joanne just to quench our thirst for new music, but everything must come to an end and Gaga will eventually release LG5 and slay our weaves. Omg I can't wait :excited2::excited2::flutter:

Aren't you guys excited? :excited2:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA

Not at all lol i don't care anymore. I'm waiting for it to flop so I can go and buy the Rebel Heart Tour DVD

c5896585143281966038873892_700wa_0.gif

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

6 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

"LG5"

:giggle:

Well It's really obvious that Joanne is just a side project so it can't be considered part of her discography duh

RebeldeFaith
Just now, ronnix said:

Well Joanne is just a side project so it can't be considered part of her discography duh

What? Did I missed something? When did she said that? :huh:

Something something idk

ARTPOPNick
1 minute ago, RebeldeFaith said:

No ofc not, it's just some trolling bc some fans are disappointed about the promo rn I guess + the PI chart position and the way she is promoting it (read: not)

But in my case it's not that i'm disappointed, I just can't get hyped for the moment, but I'm sure that will come

GagaMegaFan
12 minutes ago, ronnix said:

I think it's cool that Gaga took the time to release a side project that is Joanne just to quench our thirst for new music, but everything must come to an end and Gaga will eventually release LG5 and slay our weaves. Omg I can't wait :excited2::excited2::flutter:

Aren't you guys excited? :excited2:

:sis:

ew

RebeldeFaith
Just now, ARTPOPNick said:

No ofc not, it's just some trolling bc some fans are disappointed about the promo rn I guess + the PI chart position and the way she is promoting it (read: not)

But in my case it's not that i'm disappointed, I just can't get hyped for the moment, but I'm sure that will come

You better not scare me like that again! :grr:

I actually don't care that much for the promo. I respect that other fans do though. Of course I would like to see her performing on TV and doing live presentations, but if it's not on her "to do" list right now then I'm good with that.

The only thing I'm disappointed is that there won't be more "LG5". Now is "JOANNE". :nails:

I can't wait for the album though. :diane:

Something something idk

1 hour ago, ARTPOPNick said:

1 hour ago, Ahri Under You said:

Since when is it a side project? Lol

1 hour ago, RebeldeFaith said:

Lol where have you guys been? It's pretty obvious at this point that Joanne is a side project and that we'll be getting lg5 "soon"

ARTPOPNick
Just now, ronnix said:

Lol where have you guys been? It's pretty obvious by this point that Joanne is a side project and we'll be getting lg5 "soon"

Stop it.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived