đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I like PI, but...

thedirtymonster

Featured Posts

thedirtymonster

So, I want to start off by saying that I like Perfect Illusion. It's a fine song. When it came out, I jammed to it for a few listens before I was whisked away by my friends to go to an EDM show, but I've noticed something since then: I don't find myself WANTING to hear it again. Since it's release, I've streamed it on Spotify over and over again x5000 but I keep the volume down so I won't burn myself out on it. But what's amazing to me is that I literally haven't wanted to listen to the song in days. I remember when previous music was released, I listened to it incessantly, to the point that I SHOULD have been burnt out on it, but I loved it so much, burnout was impossible. Has anyone else had the same experience of almost forgetting that we've got the LG5 Lead single??

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester

I felt burnt out for like 12 hours then I go back to it. I've been streaming it less now though (about 10x/day compared to 30x/day during first week).

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Yes, i was at the bus stop today and was thinking about how i'm not too impressed with PI anymore, despite loving it so much during release. I prefer to listen to it on speakers rather than headphones. 

1 minute ago, djBuffoon said:

I listen to it at least 3x a day :toofunny: 

Is that little? I usually listen to it as often as you do but I'm not sure if you're saying that it's a little amount with that emote

Yesterday I was high so I listened to the fame monster /born this way /ARTPOP and I loved it then i remembered PI exists but I did not feel the need to play it,  so yeah I feel you

djBuffoon
Just now, Clip said:

Is that little? I usually listen to it as often as you do but I'm not sure if you're saying that it's a little amount with that emote

For me, that's a lot. I have a 9-hour workday, and I don't spend too much time in my car. But I do listen to PI at least once on the way there, and at least once on the way back :music: 

AlexanderMagno

It's only because Gaga is very absent. No promo, no TV performances, even TIHTY was given more attention. It doesn't feel like Gaga is coming back.

2 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

It's only because Gaga is very absent. No promo, no TV performances, even TIHTY was given more attention. It doesn't feel like Gaga is coming back.

I know, it feels weird. But she's doing a V magazine photoshoot for Joanne promo so that kind of hypes me, her V magazine shots are always the best

MonsterPaws

I keep going back to the video, and find myself singing the lyrics in my head, but overall it definitely feels more like a buzz single. Something akin to Aura/DWUW when they were first released/leaked.

thedirtymonster
6 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

That could be it. I'm just not excited about this song as I was for her previous music. I am excited to hear the rest of the album, though.

Archived